Bride of the Bangtan boys

"Alright, welcome Bangtan boys!" The host of the we got married show welcomed Jin,Jungkook,V, and Jimin as they entered the luxurious building

"Ever wondered why you're here?" The host asked them.

"Yeah, that's right..why are we here?" Jin asked with his funny smirk which made everyone laugh.

"Right, I was also wondering why it's only the vocal line who attended." V said.

"Yeah, how about J Hope, Rap Monster, and Suga hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Oh" Jungkook got shocked when J Hope,Suga, and Rap Mon arrived all of a sudden.

"Hey Yo!" Rap Mon exclaimed as he entered with the excited looking J Hope and Suga.

"What..Why are you here?" V asked.

"You were looking for us right?" J Hope smirked.

"Ani, you go back now!" Jin said jokingly.

They all laughed.

"Alright," The host broke the laughter "The three of them here actually just came to bid you goodluck and a prosperous marriage"

"What? Marriage?" Jimin suddenly asked with such expression, which made everyone laughed

"Yeah, now I get it..that's why we're here in We got Married" Jin said.

"Yeah, let's start with our goodluck speech" Suga said.

"Right, let's start with Rap Mon!" J Hope said.

"Annyeong, I just hope you have a smarty marriage, with no fights or complications. I just want you to really be happy in this marriage" Rap Mon said.

"Alright.Me next. Me too, I just hope you'll have fun in your marriage, that's all, I mean although it's just a show, you also need to show care to each other authentically." J Hope said.

"As for me, you have to really know each other deeply to continue a prosperous happy marriage life. You also need to connect and communicate whenever there's a problem." Suga said and bowed.

"Woah, Best marriage good luck messages!" The host exclaimed.

Then the whole BTS squad applauded in amazement.

Then Rap Mon,Suga, and J Hope left.

"Goodbye and goodluck guys!" They all said in unison as they left the show.

"Wheww..now what would happen?" Jimin shook his head with unbearable laugh.

"Woah, they're really daebak in their speeches" V said

"They seem experts here" Jungkook said and they laughed, even the host did

"Alright, I'll now tell the objectives: as you can see there are four doors here" The host pointed at the red doors behind him.

"You're going to choose your own door and get inside, and there you will meet your brides." The host added.

"Woah really?" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Wait..is this for real?" Jin asked.

"Yes it is" The host said. "Now go and choose your own door"

"Wait, who are our brides?" V asked.

Then Jin smacked him in the head "We have to go in there for surprise, Pabo!"