Taennie-Last Night

Jennie and V Taehyungie's last night.

Both were swinging outside the house.

"Pinky swear? You'll really heed to my request?" Jennie asked V as she shows her pinky finger to him

"What? Request? What do you want?" V asked

V suddenly stood up and "ME V TAEHYUNG! PROMISE TO FOLLOW JENNIE KIM'S REQUEST!!"

"Yah, you're crazy oppa! Why are you shouting?" Jennie asks him. "You're really weird and I like you!"

V then looks at her and smiles "really? You like me?"

Jennie stood up and wrapped her arms around V's neck.

"Yeah oppa" Jennie said. "So please always remember me and wait for me to be successful with my group Blackpink."

"Why are you saying that? It's not as if we'll be parting ways."

"What? Don't tell me you didn't know that our participation in 'We got married will end tomorrow." Jennie said.

"What?" V let go of Jennie's grip "We'll be separating tomorrow?"

V then starts to cry "this can't be. I just met you Jennie Kim and you just accepted me for who I am."

Jennie then hugs him. "Oppa, which is why I wish you wouldn't change for who you are. You are special just the way you are."

Then both stopped hugging then Jennie starts to get emotional.

"What is your request then?" V asked still sobbing.

"My request? Is that you'll continue to be weird and continue to make people around you happy." Jennie said now smiling

V then started smiling "I promise that!" he politely followed.

Then both hugged each other.

"I also have a request for you Jennie Kim," V smirked slyly.

"What is it?" Jennie asked.

"We should never forget each other and never forget to greet each other in any music awards program. Promise?!" V said

"Promise" Jennie smiled cutely

"Awee.. Cuteee!!!" V wailed as he hugged Jennie tightly.

"Oww! Oppa!"

"I won't let go! You and I will someday see each other and let's make it happen. Let's just start with our dreams first."

Jennie smiled to Taehyung's request.

"Now, I guess you have a farewell gift for me?" V asked him.

"Yes" Jennie said she then grabs a small paper bag. "Since you're cute oppa, I gave you this!"

"Wow!! My fave stuff toy!!" V screamed happily and hugs his new stuff toy

"How about you oppa?" Jennie smirked.

"Close your eyes" V said.

Jennie followed.

He then gets out balloons, a gift box, and a small alien toy

"Now you can open your eyes" V said.

Then she opened her eyes.

She was able to cover her mouth because of her shockness.

"You bought all these for me?" Jennie asked.

V nodded "I decided that maybe I could make you more happier."

"

Woah! Thank you!" Jennie poured out multiple kisses on V's cheeks, V was loving it based from his expression.

"But what's with this alien toy?" Jennie asked.

"Well..my group BTS always calls me an alien because I'm weird. Which is why I gave you an alien stuff toy, for you to always remember me. And inside that box is a girl and a boy small stuff toy." V explained.

Jennie hugged him again "AWEE!!"

"let's not forget each other alright? Let's not date anyone and continue to embrace weirdness alright?"  V said

"Yeah oppa!" Jennie agreed.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🏵End of Chapter 🏵🏵🏵🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹