ChaeMin-Last Night.

Rosé was busy watching television, and Jimin just finished showering.

"Hi Hon" Jimin winked at her then Rosé winked at him back.

Then Jimin was surprised when he saw a lot of foods at the table.

"I didn't know we were having a feast Chae." Jimin said as he tasted a mashed potato.

Rosé then sadly approached him and Jimin got puzzled when she hugged him all of a sudden and cried.

"Did you not know? This will be our last moment together. We're gonna be finished in this show" Rosé sobbed.

"Hush.. Chae..me too, I didn't want this to end. I learned a lot of things from you, I even loved your cooking skills " Jimin said.

Then Jimin's tears started pouring out.

Then both hugged tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you Pasta." Jimin cupped her face.

"I'll miss you too Mochi" Rosé responded.

"Now we have names for each other" Jimin laughed but still crying.

"It's alright, we could always remain as friends Jimin oppa" Rosé said, then wiped Jimin's tears.

"Remain as a playboy oppa! You look cool!" Rosé added and this time cupped Jimin's face

"Thanks! But Rosé, you would always the best girl for me, and I hope you'll remain as a caring person my wife" Jimin then kissed her forehead.

Then both sat across the dining table to eat dinner.

Jimin spoonfeeding Rosé. Rosé spoonfeeding Jimin. The couple is very sweet towards each other.

Then afterwards Rosé and Jimin gave each other a gift.

Jimin gave Rosé a guitar.

This is the guitar that Rosé kept on using now in the present when she's with Blackpink , it was given by Jimin!

Then Rosé gave Jimin a chrome hearts ring, the ring that Jimin always wears now

"Well..you know my favorite thing Rosé, I'm going to introduce this kind of ring to my other member mates." Jimin smiled while looking at the ring Rosé gave him.

"Rosé, let's sit" Jimin said as he gestured Rosé to sit beside him on the sofa.

He then wrapped his arms around Rosé.

"Oppa...what are you planning?" Rosé asked him

"Rosé, I remember the times we were together. I mean, I'm really serious in this relationship in ours, me being a playboy is only my tripping, I'm not really what you think I am. If I meet a girl like you who loves me, I'm really serious. But the problem is our distance. So no matter what, let's wait for each other and don't rush things, I know you still have big dreams, but you were the first ever girl who made me feel love unlike my crushes." Jimin told her.

"Oppa..really..you never forget to take care of me" Rosé then started crying and being emotional.

She sobbed loudly then Jimin hugs her again and comforted her. Then Jimin again cried.

"I'm gonna miss you Oppa." Rosé said sadly.

"Me too Chae." Rosé said.

Then both stopped hugging

"Let's just keep our memories Rosé" Jimin said

Then Rosé nodded.

Then he kissed Rosé on her forehead

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💗💗💗💗💗💗💗End of Chapter.🏵🏵🏵👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫