Liskook: Last Night.

Jungkook went outside their condominium unit.

He kept looking for Lisa since she was nowhere to be found.

Until he finally found her all alone peeking through the nice view.

"Yah, Lisa, you got me worried" Jungkook said as he peeked beside her.

"Mianhe.....I didn't asked permission because you were asleep, I might disturb you." Lisa replied.

"What are you doing here? You should be there with me since this will be our last night together."

"Well..I'm reminiscing our fun time here in 'We got Married'. I....actually have a surprise for you" Lisa then gets a bracelet.

"Bracelet?...... Oh fudge! I also have the same gift for you, the same exact design as this bracelet you gave.I got this secretly from the BTS wardrobe"

"Well, that's normal because we idols could have same jewelries."

"But...still...Thank you, and here's your bracelet." He then places the bracelet to Lisa's arm.

"Thanks too."

"Let's always keep this bracelets even though we have the same design and it might be kept on our own wardrobes."

Lisa nodded.

Then Jungkook holds Lisa's hands "if only I had a time machine we could always go back"

"It's alright, we could still see each other in awards."

Then Both hugged.

Jungkook then backhugged her tightly

"Aishh! Why are you so cute Lisa?" He whispered to her.

"Aigoo!!!" Lisa squeaked cutely

The more Jungkook hugged her tightly.

"Kookie, you're such a mature man, I bet you could take care of me when I'm really your wife although we are of the same age."

"Just imagine me as an older guy then"

Just then Jungkook stopped hugging her.

"Wanna eat ice cream?" Jungkook asked her.

"Well..yes?" Lisa replied hesitantly because her diet might be ruined, but who cares right?

"Then let's go!" Jungkook pulled her by her arm and both ran.

"Aigoo! Jeon Jungkook! You're such a food eater." Lisa teased him as they finally arrived at the ice cream shop.

"Yah Jungkook ah, what's your wishes for me when we finally part ways?" Lisa asked Jungkook while eating ice cream

"Oh ..simple....I wish you'll be successful and continue to be a perfect pretty daebak girl of Blackpink. And lastly...You shouldn't replace me. And I won't let anyone call me oppa especially my fans. I'm not their oppa, I'm your oppa" Jungkook said

"Woah? Are you sure?" Lisa asked him jokingly.

"Yes, I'm serious, I won't let anyone call me oppa, not my fans, not anyone except you" Jungkook said in a very expression that made Lisa so shocked.

"If that's what you want then" Lisa continued eating her ice cream. "I won't forget you"

"Me too. I won't forget you" Jungkook said.

Both then nose to nose, and chitchatted more. They even exchanged numbers.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💘💘💘💘💗💗💗💗💗💗End of Chapter💗😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘