Jisoo and Jin A trip to Zoo

Challenge:

Jisoo had to clean the poop of elephants with Jin. Then go visit different animals and insects.

"Alright, I'm used to this" Jin said as he wore his gloves and boots.

Jisoo looked at the poop disgustedly. "Are you sure Jin oppa?"

"Yeah, I used to do this at my Granny's farm" Jin said as he started dugging poop

"I'll try my best! Hwaiting!" Jisoo said in the show's camera while wearing her gear.

She grabbed the shovel and followed Jin's example.

"Eeek, it stinks!" Jisoo said as she carefully placed the dungs at the small cart.

She then looked at Jin who was very serious while cleaning up the poop as if he was used to it. "Woah, look at him so serious"

Meanwhile Jisoo also became so serious to clean the poop, and they were almost finished.

After cleaning ...

They both rested at the zoo's small bench.

Then started walking to the animal zone.

They had to pass a hanging old bridge.

"Omo, could we cross this?" Jin doubtly asked as he started taking each step on the hanging bridge.

"M-Maybe...we just have to look straight" Jisoo shivered in fear, and followed Jin

"It's 100 ft below there, Chichoo, hold my hand." Jin said.

Jisoo held Jin's hands and they slowly ventured going to the animals zone.

Welcome to the Animals Zone..

"It says in our challenge that we have to take pictures in every animal similar to our faces and imitate the look of the animal right?" Jisoo said as she looked at the challenge notebook.

"Woah..jinja! I bet there's no animal same to my face, it's because I'm handsome" Jin said confidently.

"Wow, such a confidence oppa! That bird looks beautiful than you" Jisoo teased and ran

"What? You girl! Come back here!" Jin chased after her.

Then Jin took a picture of himself near the colorful bird.

"I guess being like a bird is beautiful enough" He told himself as he flashed the camera directly at himself.

He then followed behind Jisoo, who was now highly enthralled by the beautiful butterfly garden.

"That's it! You pose in there!" Jin said as he angled the camera to Jisoo.

"Alright, I'll act as a beautiful butterfly" Jisoo then spread her arms and prettily smiled while indulged by the butterflies.

"Woah, you look beautiful" Jin said as he went to Jisoo to show her the picture taken.

Jisoo laughed when she saw Jin's selca as a bird.

Then both laughed.

It was a long day for the two. So they decided to get selca together with the butterflies.

(Rainbow- South border music plays in the background)

The JinSoo couple happily hanged out in the beautiful Zoo.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘End of Chapter💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘