Jimin and Rosé- Bath Tub Challenge.

Challenge: Rosé and Jimin should plunge in the bubbly bath tub together. Then Jimin eats an overriped mango then he should pass it to Rosé's mouth successfully.

 Then Jimin eats an overriped mango then he should pass it to Rosé's mouth successfully

Jimin and Rosé is now plunging on the bathtub.

"Okay, here we go ready for the challenge" Jimin said as he places a ripe mango in his mouth.

"Eek! Wouldn't it be awkward?" Rosé asked shyly.

"Why would it be honey? We're now married" Jimin winked in a playboy way.

"Aigoo, alright, since we're now married" Rosé finally agreed.

Then she closes her eyes as Jimin places the ripe mango to her mouth with his mouth.

Then both smiled endlessly.

"Gosh! I couldn't believe this!" Rosé said.

"Why? Don't you like this?" Jimin asked and smiled again in a playboy way.

Then after Jimin had transferred all the mangoes to Rosé's mouth.

Rosé hugged him "Finally we had done our challenge!"

Jimin then holds her hand with their wedding rings together.

"Aigoo, look at us honey" Jimin said as he stares to their hands with the rings.

"I just can't believe that our first challenge would be like this" Rosé said and laughed.

"I already expected this" Jimin replied.

"Aigoo! Oppa! You're such a playboy!" Rosé smacked him in his shoulders.

"No, you're the only one for me Rosé." Jimin cupped her cheeks.

Now a bowl of grapes was delivered to them. They're still not finished with the challenge!

"Omo! We're still not finished?" Jimin was shocked.

"Omo!" Rosé was also shocked.

So Jimin started putting a grape to his mouth then passes it unto Rosé's mouth carefully.

They laughed so hard because it was very awkward.

For the second try, the grape fell down the tub, the more they bursted into laughter.

And finally the last grape, and they just successfully finished the challenge!

"Yes! We did it!" Rosé said

Jimin high fived her.

But they again were shocked when another bowl of fruit was delivered; a bowl of small blueberries.

"Omo! There's another one? And it's even a harder one!" Jimin couldn't control his reaction.

"A smaller one, now it would be harder for you to pass it to my mouth!" Rosé replied.

"Let's just try" Jimin then places a very small blueberry to his mouth.

But he's having a hard time passing it unto Rosé's mouth, this time their lips might more brush against each other.

"We can do this! Hwaiting!" Rosé said and now Jimin had finally placed a blueberry to her mouth.

Another one, again they struggled.

And lastly, they have to really kiss.

Then finally they got happy because they had done the challenge successfullsuccessfully.

"Omo that was very awkward" Rosé's said to the camera as she now was wearing her bathrobe

Jimin was shivering with coldness.

Jimin then hugged her from behind "Yeah, we finished it!"

Rosé blushed.

(Endlessly-The cab music plays in the background)

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋End of Chapter💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋