00 | 14

00 | 14

"You need to chill."

Chill.. Talking a girl to chill, just makes her more heated up. Doesn't anyone know that yet?

"You need to stop telling me to chill, Rachel."

Rachel rolled her eyes. "He didn't even ask her. And if he did, so what!? Let the boy ask who he wants and calm yourself down before you make an idiot of yourself."

Lynn sighed. "Too late.."

"What'dya do?" Rachel huffed.

"Uh.. Put extra salt and pepper in his order."

"Lynn!" Rachel groaned. "Maybe putting a rock in his shoe is okay, but salt in his fries! Why? What did the fries do to you!"

"The fires? What about the rock?!" Lynn argued, playing along with Rachel.

"Rachel smirked slightly. "Don't do it again or I'm telling Travis. Also, he will ask you. I know it."

"How?"

"I just do."

"..But how?"

Rachel shoved Lynn playfully. The doorbell rang and Lynn excused herself from her room to go get it. Opening the door she saw Wyatt, dressed in a very snazzy suit with a rose in his hand.

Lynn blushed hard and eyed him weirdly. "Uh, I think you have the wrong house. Hot chicks live down the block." She said, going to shut the door, but Wyatt's hand stops it.

"Lynn. Wait."

She paused and peeks out behind the crack in the door. "What?"

Wyatt sighed. "I'm here to ask you to the dance. And because of yesterday, your little move kind of ruins this moment that was suppose to be romantic." He smiles, laughing lightly. Lynn opens the door a bit more.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me.. I just thought you deserved it cause it sounded like you hinted at Danielle that—"

"Just be quiet." He laughed. "Don't bring her up in this moment. Let's just let it go."

Lynn nodded and watched him, her eyes taking over his look and well groomed self.

"Liking what you see?" Wyatt spoke out, cutting Lynn out of her stare. Her face flushed more brightly and her head nodded with a smirk.

"I am, what's it to ya'?"

Wyatt smirked as well. "Lynn, would you do me the honor of being my date to the dance?"

"You mean 'do you the burden'?" Lynn corrected him, giggling slightly when he chuckled.

"Yes, that's what I meant. Sure."

"Then yes. I shall." Lynn answered. She head Rachel squealing behind her.

Turning to glare at Rachel, Wyatt stepped past Lynn and into her house. "You going in those?" He asked, pointing to her pajamas.

Rachel laughed and shook her head. "No way on Earth am I letting her leave like that."

Lynn shrugged. "I think I look fine."

Scoffing, Rachel grabbed Lynn's arm to pull her to the room again. "If you think looking fine is equivalent to looking like crap, then okay. You look absolutely fine."

"Hey! Rude!" Lynn slapped Rachel's hand wrapped around her forearm. She looked back to Wyatt who was waiting patiently in the hall for her, rose in hand and his suit making him looking extremely handsome.

And all she could think about was how long it would take until she could dance in his arms.