What If #5

What if the Nightwing Island didn't explode?
The Dragonets prepared Rainwing units,and then were spread out across the rainforest to their prospective positions. The units were led by the Dragonets and a few of the new queen known as Glory's most trusted tribe members.
Starflight and Glory had planned,and eventually decided to conduct guerilla warfare against the invading Nightwings. A lightweight armour penetrating harpoon full with enough sleeping darts to knock out a dragon the size of Darkstalker was made by Tsunami,Glory,Grandeur, and Starflight.
The plan was that the units commanded by Clay and a few experienced Rainwings(including Jambu) would lead the main Nightwing group into the deep rainforest and pick them off,and then deposit them in a hiding place.
The other units would then attack the remainders and reserves of the Nightwings.
The clanks of Nightwing armour as they flew overhead signaled the Rainwings, and they uncamaflouged their scales and raced off, intermittently taking a shot and knocking out a Nightwing.
They went four several miles,the exhausted Nightwings finally wearing out and being shot.
Tsunami led the attack on the remainder of the Nightwings,smashing Nightwing soldiers left and right,scales flashing. Starflight outflanked the Nightwings,and destroyed their left flank,Sunny at his side.
The Nightwings made a treaty with Glory, giving even more troops under the Dragonets's cause,eventually winning the war. Marrowseer escaped and awoke Darkstalker, b

Author's Note: I SHIP STARSPEAKER, OK?