What If #8

What if Clearsight was a animus and Darkstalker could only see the future(s)?

The low tide drifted over the pearly white rocks,rushing slowly up the shore,and the scarlet sun illuminated the foam,lighting it like a tide of liquid fire.
The pair of dragons sat on the seashore, and as the water reached and lightly touched one of the dragon's front talons, razor sharp.
Clearsight chatted gaily to the quiet Darkstalker, who only occasionally talked,his forehead creased with concentration.
He's thinking about my future. She realized with a pang of worry.
Darkstalker surveyed the infinity of possible outcomes between him and Clearsight. This suggested quite a few bright futures,but the darkness still seemed to resonate.
He was stirred by a question from Clearsight.
"How is the unit with my friend Fareyes going?"
He let out a Hmmm?
"You now,the special class for those..."
"Oh! Yes! That! It's doing well."
"How is Fareyes doing? Did you hear my question?"
"She's doing fine. I didn't get the chance to talk to her..."
"Art is doing well. I was making a sketch with some graphite..."
As she chattered on,Darkstalker watched the sun set and concentrated on Clearsight's future.
What he saw overwhelmed him.
Scenes of Mudwings screaming as their scales boiled as a figure resembling a older Clearsight surfaced.
Clearsight breaking Mt. Agate and crushing the Nigtwing city below.
The Icewings kingdom dying from plague, the palace melting.
This was not the dragoness for him.
He folded his wings,flying away, Clearsight yelling at him about where he was going. He must tell them,the tribe.

Thank you to Mystyc_Dragon for requesting this!