What If #14

What if Asha helped raise the Dragonets?

Clay sat rather moodily,rare for him,on the cold stone floor of his small sleeping cave.
He heard the scuffling of a dragon's talons,and Asha padded in.
She was a beautiful Mudwing with deep brown scales lined with light gold underscales,and had lovely dark brown eyes.
She sat on the floor next to Clay,and spoke in a soft,low voice,comforting.
"What's the matter?"
He would not have decided to answer if it was one of the other guardians, but she was a member of his own tribe,so he spoke as openly as if she was one of his fellow dragonets.
He talked of all the things that had happened and had been on his mind the last few days.
The arrival of Marrowseer.
The detaining of Tsunami.
Glory getting removed.
Starflight and the speech Marrowseer must  have given.
Another two years of being here.
She sat there resolutely,and told him how she also wanted Marrowseer to leave,and she would find a way to save Glory or at least let her escape back to her home with a distant friend as a possible escort. And Tsunami would be freed.
After she left,he pretended to sleep,and then stayed up all night dreaming of a open sky.

Thanks to the @theYoungPKFQ !
Sometimes I think Clay is underrated by the fandom,which is very sad. He's a rare character in terms of character. He's usually on firmer moral ground than most,too.
I'm a little overdue,I think (BY HALF A MONTH)