What If #11

What if the Dragonets were born under three moons?
The other dragonets were relatively normal,or as much as they could be for a mixed-tribe group secreted under a mountain.
The Nightwing of the group,Starflight, was a little more than normal,having been born under the three moons. He occasionally talked or played with the dragonets  when they were younger,but still remained withdrawn through his eight years before the escape.
The incident with the Nightwing known as Marrowseer was remembered,and was the reason the dragonets decided to attempt to escape.
***
The dragon towered over the dragonets,looking sharply at each one in turn. His gaze alighted on Glory,and it was a surprise that she still kept her scales calm.
After talking loudly to the guardians about the "mistake", he took Starflight in the next room.
All the sudden,after they had gone into the room,a yell echoed from behind the stone walls. The guardians and dragonets hurried in,and found a dead Marrowseer,and a surprised Starflight. This evidently was the work of someone immensely powerful...
***
He was nearly killed by the angry guardians that night.
He staggered back to his room,and the next morning the dragonets made a plan to escape,and Starflight made his own...

Thank you Mystyc_Dragon !
I don't know if this was one of the best,sorry...

Next up is a oneshot,well,almost,so I'll see if I can make it decent. Wish me luck!