Chapter Five

It's been a few days since Jimin and Tae first kissed, and every day the have been "studying." Since Taehyung's grades were so bad in math, no would would have suspicions.

Except for Yoongi.

When Jimin got home from school, Yoongi was standing there, arms crossed. "Where have you been?"

Jimin walked past him and shrugged. "I have kids to tutor, Yoongi..."

"Don't lie to me. I know you're doing something." He walks up to Jimin. "I see the marks on your neck. Who is it?"

"No one... Just leave it alone." Jimin pushed him away.

"I'm your fiancé. I have the right to know who you're with."

"I don't even want to marry you! We've talked about this!" Jimin walked to their room. "The reason why we haven't gotten married yet is because I don't want to."

"But I love you... Why can't you see that?!" Yoongi was on the verge of crying.

"Well I don't love you... And I'm not sorry about it." Jimin walked into their room and slammed the door.

He locked the door and pulled out his phone. He quickly opened it and found Taehyung in his contacts.

To: TaeTae
Babe

From: TaeTae
Yes?

To: TaeTae
I need you :'(

From: TaeTae
We were just together lol.

To: TaeTae
I need you though.

Taehyung didn't answer after that.

Jimin groaned and pulled up the video from the other day. He didn't know why he hasn't deleted it.

He watched it over and over again. Soon Jimin noticed that he also got the face Taehyung made when he realized he was being recorded. It looked like pure fear.

That made Jimin even more excited.

He needed more videos of Taehyung.

Thankfully, there was another meeting tomorrow at Principal Kim's house.

Jimin grinned and walk to the door, he needed equipment. As he walked past the kitchen, he could hear Yoongi crying. That didn't bother him.

He went out to his car and started to drive to an audio and video shop. Once he got there he started to look around. He was able to find mutilple tiny cameras. Jimin didn't care how much it all cost. He bought all of it.

Now it was time to wait.

-

The next day, Jimin took Taehyung home because of the meeting. They ended up taking a detour to an empty parking lot.

Taehyung was letting out quiet moans as Jimin kissed and bit his neck.

"Jimin.. You can't leave marks remember?"

Jimin chuckled lowly and kissed his cheek. "Of course. I'm sorry."

Taehyung smiled lovingly and held the side of the older's face. He leaned forward and kissed him sweetly.

Jimin kissed back, putting as much love as he could into it.

He really did love Taehyung.

After a while, they both pulled away. "We should get going." Jimin said as he started the car. Taehyung bounced slightly and placed his hand on Jimin's thigh. Jimin looked at his hand for a moment and grinned. "You're so precious."