Chapter Nine

When school started up again, there was a change in Taehyung.

He realized that Jimin still wasn't there.

Even though Taehyung kept a smile on his face, his eyes were still dull.

And that's where Jungkook comes into play.

Jungkook had always admired Taehyung. He looked up to him. He was always happy to hear Tae's laugh and see him smile.

But when Taehyung stopped smiling, it worried Jungkook.

About a month after break, Jungkook finally got the nerve to talk to Taehyung. When everyone was doing their own thing, Jungkook stood and walked over to his crush.

Hoseok noticed Jungkook and smirked. He leaned forward to whisper to Taehyung. "Lover boy is coming."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned with a small smile. "Hello, Jungkook."

Jungkook froze up when he looked into the other's eyes. He was suddenly speechless. Taehyung couldn't help but giggle. "Are you okay, Jungkook?"

"Uh... Go out with me!" Almost everyone turned to look since Jungkook had basically screamed. The room fell dead silent. Jungkook turned a deep red. "O-Oh my god. I didn't mean to yell at you.. I just got nervous and-"

"It's alright, Jungkook." Taehyung gave him a gentle smile. Maybe he needed to get over Jimin. "I would love to go on a date with you."

Jungkook swore he blacked out.

Taehyung actually likes me?

The red head giggled and grabbed Jungkook's hand. "How about we have dinner tomorrow?" Taehyung felt a bit bad for doing this, but he knew that he should get over Jimin.

He wants to be happy again.