Chapter Fifteen

Her mind was racing the entire time she had to witness that awkward situation unfold before her. She never liked Hook for Emma, not one bit and she actually expressed her true feelings when they were in the Underworld. She won't ever admit it out loud, but having that smug pirate walk in on them, actually filled her with joy. Yes, she knows it hurt Emma and for that she does feel bad, but the little devil on her shoulder really enjoyed the look on his face. Although she wishes Emma was on top, so he wouldn't have seen her naked.

Of course, she is a changed woman and she may work with the heroes now, but that's doesn't mean her spunk and sass were washed away as well. She still enjoys a little dark humor now and again.

"Should I leave too?" Emma sheepishly inquires, her grip so tight around the doorknob that her knuckles are as white as snow.

She knows Emma is convinced that she is mad at her, but in all honesty, she isn't. She's more relieved than anything, because finally, she is done with that one-handed pirate and she doesn't have to be the other woman anymore. She has been secretly waiting for this day since Robin's passing.

"No, you don't have to leave. We should talk anyways, now that he's officially out of your life." Emma slowly nods, still full of shame and regret as she closes the door, this time locking it. Regina rolls her eyes. "Why didn't you do that the first time?" She snips, folding her arms across her chest and narrowing her eyes at the nervous woman.

"I was going to, but then you were all, Miss Swan, and it distracted me. I completely forgot about it after that," Emma confesses through a whiny tone that somewhat elates Regina inside, knowing what she does to this woman.

"You just couldn't keep it in your pants, could you? I told you we should have waited until you broke it off with him, but you were relentless," she exasperates, but who is she kidding?

One kiss and she is a slave to Emma Swan's body. She never has enough of the woman, no matter how many times she has had her.

"I'm sorry...but you know what hearing you say, Miss Swan, does to me. And you were dragging that pen in and out of your mouth, you were taunting me..." she declares through a pout while Regina flashes an evil little grin her way.

She might have been teasing her blonde just a little bit, she lives for driving the woman crazy. Suddenly, Emma waltzes over to Regina, closing the gap between them. Those sparkling eyes are squinted while just one corner of her mouth curls into a teasing grin. Her warm palms clasp onto Regina's face and tug her until their foreheads are resting against one another, but much to Regina's disappointment, their lips never meet.

"You are such a tease, Miss Mills," Emma states in her best serious tone before her lips assault the plump flesh puckering. And how quickly Regina is reminded of the neglected ache between her legs, forcing a low rumble to stir in her chest. They never finished what they started, and she has an inkling that they won't. Emma gently breaks apart their kiss, then pecks her lips one last time, before she takes a generous step back, her arms falling to her sides and releasing Regina's flushes face. "I think we need to talk...about everything."

Regina exhales a heavy sigh, expressing how disappointed she is that her body will be left buzzing again for the blonde's touch. "Now who is the tease?"

Emma is quick to slip her hand into Regina's and offer a little squeeze that hopefully explains her sympathy. "I know, but I think we need to get to my parents and Henry before Hook does."

A horrific image of her son finding out about the secret love affair between his mothers from Hook, flashes across her mind. She will not allow that to happen, he would be devastated that both his mothers have been lying to him.