Chapter 5; The Truth UPLOADED (14.04.12)

Thanks I have 49 reads :) and 4 votes :) thanks I'm continuing xx

I picked Skyler Samuels For Lia

Skyler played "GIGI" in Wizards of Waverly Place, she is 18 and fits Lia perfectly :) any ideas for Macy?

Justin Bieber obviously plays himself. He is 18 and is a singer (obviously)

Vote

Comment

Become a fan

Read

***************

Chapter 5; The Truth

**************************

~*Justins POV*~

No.... Not her....

She was the die hard Belieber fan, that I broke down?

I feel like throwing everything! I knew something was familier about her!

I'm not letting her go without an apology and everything that I can do!

"Macy! Mace wait up!" I ran after her. I've nearly caught up to her

Macys POV**~~**

I ran.

"Macy! Mace wait up!" I knew it was Justin

I heared footsteps behind me it was obviously him trying so say all the "sorrys" and shit like that.... But I highly doubted it. I wouldn't forgive him.

The only day I would forgive him is if he cryed and begged on his knees for my forgivness, and still that wouldn't be forgiven fully.

There it was.

The girls toilets. He was on my tail now.

I was going to reach for the door. Almost there..... Yes here now.

A hand caught my wrist and spun my around to face it.

Justin.

I seriously just wanted to break down and cry right there. But my tears refused to spill. I swore I wouldn't cry for him again, never for this jerk again. And I would keep my promise to myself.

~*Justins POV•*******

I caught her and spun her around to face me

I just stared at her. What am I ment to say. Yeah "I'm sorry, I was jerk" like that would work she hates me.

"Macy? Are you alright?" Nice going Justin! Yeah she is obviously alright!

Note the sarcasm.

"Talk to me Macy please. I promised I would love my fans, after you said all that to me, I felt bad, and I couldn't stop thinking about what I said. I got so caught up in finding you that Jasmine dumped me!" I let it out. Yeah Jasmine dumped me. It wasn't because of differences it was because of that.

"What can I say? I'm just a clingy bitch..." Macy muttered

"No Macy your not! Stop saying it, you can say everything to me I know that you still hate me and I wouldn't blame you! I was a stupid stupid arrogent jerk! You have the right to swear, and call me all the names you want! C'mon say what's on your mind to me!"

I heared her chuckle.

I smiled.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"I thought of a name for you, and I always used it instead of calling you Justin... I never hardly talked about you after that day. I locked myself in my room and hardly never left the house. I snapped my CD's in half and the posters of you in half and quatres and chucked them in the bin...."

She snapped my CD's! Oh well I deserved it.

"So what's my little nickname?" I asked

"Stupid, fat, arrogent, player, who is a selfish mother f*cker and a brat who is a twatty player!" She mumbled

"That's not little, but you can call me much more I don't care, I promised I wouldn't leave until you forgave me" shouldnt have said that.

Her head snapped up.

"Just because your Mr 'Arrogent Jerkface Justin Bieber, you can get anyone to forgive you at the snap of your fingers? Now move 'cause I have got to find Lia!"

*•Macys POV•*

I found Lia and we went to my place.

"Were getting dressed now for the party it starts in 4 hours!" Lia screamed kinda.

We both showered one by one when she came out the shower I was dressed and was hair drying my hair.

I was going to dead straight my hair and leave my bangs out.

Lia got into her dress and did my hair.

Aftert that I did her hair, curled her hairbut straightned her full bangs.

I did her make-up, then she did mine.

I put a light colour across her eye lids then a dark colour at the ends of her eye. I put mascara all across her eye lashes, then applied some light pink blush. I re-defiened her eye-brows, thenput a think layer of liquid eye-liner on her eyes. Finelly I put some pink coffee- smelling lip-gloss on her lips, and she was finished!

"Thank you, thank you chick! Love you!" She squeled.

She got to work with me.

She did the same eyes with me but with lavender and dark purple, then light-red blush. She applied a heavy amount of mascara to my eye-lashes and then kohl pencil to my waterline. She then applied the same amount of liquid eye-liner to my eyes. Finally she put the same lip-gloss to my lips to plump them, and we were ready to go.....

Let's hope the same thing doesn't happend again.

52 READS PLEASE! AND MAYBE 5 VOTES

*******************************************************************

Comment!

Plz

Love

Missjbieber