Chapter 6; Party. Part 1UPLOADED- (14.04.12)

OMG I am uploading two times today

How great am I?

Well I still have 49 reads even though I asked for 52 and 5 votes....

But that is for the next chapter guys! Thank you!

Dedicated to Tiffnation :D

Comment

Vote

Become a fan

Add to your Library?

•••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 6;Party part 1

•••••••••••••••••••

"Hey Lia can we take your car? I might want to drink, and I'm not gonna drive home, so... Are you gonna drink, or shall we take a taxi?" I asked

"I really wanted to drink, but for you I won't" she put on a fake smile. Hey I knew my best friend.

"Were gonna take a taxi, 'cause were both gonna drink then. Ill call them, then after we need to meet up, because your sleeping at mine, okay?"

"Yeah ill ring you after" she replied

I ordered a taxi to my address.

"Hey Lia!? Where is the party's address?" I asked

"22 whitewood Lane" she replied {A.N- dunno is that's a real address. Sooo.... Yeah if it is then sorry, yeah whatever read on :D}

We got into the taxi as soon as it came. Inside the taxi, was dirty. It had candy wrappers flying in each direction, especially with the windows open."

" So where are you girly's going?" The man asked. He turned around.

He had black hair with grey mixed in. He had quite a greasy face... I would reccomend moisterizing... And then dark brown eyes. He was wearing jeans and a casual t-shirt.

"22 whitewood Lane" I replied

Then man looked me up.

What the Hell! That old man checked me out!

When he got there I paid him. We got out the car and he said. "If you need a night call me!" Then drove off.

I wish I could slap he little perving face. Dirty b*stard!

Both me and Lia entered the house, to be greeted by, what I think was the host.

"Glad you could make it girlies, if you want a good time you know where to find me" he winked and gretted others.

Me and Lia swerved through the pile of sweaty bodies grinding against each others and some already passed out ones, into the kitchen.

This house was HUGE!

I grabbed a vodka shot and shot it down my now burning throat. I ignored the tast and went for a couple more.

About 13 shots later I was drunk, well not that much, the drink hadn't fully kicked in yet so I was swervy at the moment.

Let's hope I don't pass out

"Hey Mace some other guys are playing 7 minutes in heaven, c'mon let's play!" Lia slured

I joined them .

One of them, Rebecca grabbed a beer bottle. Spun it and it landed on a girl with blonde hair, she went into the closet and then the bottle spun to a guy with bblack hair. I didn't know them.

After 7 minutes they both came out dazes. The blond's make-up was all smudges and her hair was all over.

The black haired had his clothes messed and his hair messed up.

The bottle sppun and got me. I went into the closet and after someone came in.

"Um who are you?" I asked

"Um its Liam"

Oh em gee, it was the schools quatreback! Mr popular!