Chapter 13; Date 24/06/12

Hey guys, thanks for all the support for my book SO FAR

vote

comment

fan

WARNING- EXPLICIT CONTENT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13;

Macy's POV

I replayed the scene over, as i stood there unable to move a single muscle out of my intire body.

Cole... Cole likes me? But he's my best friend...i can't... but what can I say...i don't want to break his heart, or our friendship.

I always thought of him as a brother, nothing else.

i had a mind to just walk away, go homeand sleep, because to be honest, i had no idea what to do. The dilemma I was in was... Bad.

"Macy?"

I looked back up at Cole's piercing green eyes.

"yeah?" i managed to squeek out.

More silence filled.

Then Cole sighed. "It doesn't matter, lets just forget it... Cya Macy"Where have our nicknames gone?

Our friendship has just slipped. So i did it.

"COLE, wait!"

******************************************************************

Cole's POV

Shit! What have I done? Double Shit, I've just fucked up big time... Were bestfriends.

I kept walking, ignoring Macy, who knows what embarassing things she will say, I mean I've just admitted I liked her!

"COLE, wait the Fuck up! Jesus!" She yelled. I stopped my tracks.

Her breath was ragged, she was running after all. She looked at me and smiled.

"I'd love to go out with you" those words made my life.

"Won't you feel awkward, have I fucked up? Shit tell me I did-" I didn't finish my sentence

"No. It was kinda awkward but I would love to go out with you Coley-Bunny."

I grinned. "Pick ya up Saturday at 11 in the morning?"

"Sure" she grinned back

********

Macy's POV

I cursed in my mind. What the hell have I done? Dating my bestfriend

What about Justin? My mind spoke

Wait-WHAT

I don't like Justin in that way.

I guess I'm busy Saturday

*****************

The rest of the week went by as quick as Dash from the Incredibles!

I went out with Justin only 2 times. We went to the park, just hung out. Even though he's famous, he's humble, he doesn't let that get in the way of his personality. But orther that the 2 days we spent together, he was busy in the studio for his new album 'Believe' as amazing as he was, he let me have a preview, it was amazing, now it had been released and I havent seen Justin happier.

I'm now picking out my outfit, I don't know what to wear!

"Argh!" I yelled as I threw another outfit behind me.

It went like this before I found the perfect outfit. He said we were going to the beach as a date. Justin liked to keep it a secret, but Cole never really had a girlfriend. Don't get me wrong he wasn't ugly, he was quite the opposite actually.

I took my hot pink bikini slipping it on, before wearing a white summer dress over the top with some plain white flats

*ring* the bell rung just in time. I grabbed a towel and my sunglasses and my phone, put them in my beach bag and went to open the door.

"Hey" I greeted.

"Hey, you look nice Mace" Cole greeted back. Justin called me Mace...

"Thanks you too"

"You ready?" Cole asked.

"Yeah, let's go"

He grabbed my hand and we went to his car, he opened the door I sat in and we drove to the beach.

On the way we put on the radio and Rutimental ft John Newman- Feel the love came on. We opened the windows and like normal we screamed out the lyrics.

*****************

At the beach

*****************

Cole and me were now on the beach. I layed down my towel I slipped off my sundress and turned around.

Cole was staring at me.

"See something you like Coley-Woo?" I asked

"No-yeah-er-um-" he blushed bright red.

I layed down and got to work tanning.

I felt myself being picked up.

"COLE, put my down!" I yelled.

"Nope" he rerplied popping the 'p'

He walked towards the sea. I screamed

He threw me in

I gasped as I rose up to breathe.

"You fucking idiot!" I screamed

"But you love it" Cole winked

*******

The rest of our date went past. We stayed on the beach, built sand castles and splashed each other with water in the sea.

It was now 6 and the sun was setting down. We were in the car going home.

"You know your only in it 'cause its Hot Right Now, Hot Right Now turn it up right now, put your hand in the air if you want it right now, ay oh ay oh Hot Right Now" Cole's speakers blared as we screamed outside

"Were here" he said as he turned off the engine and the music

We popped out the car.

"Thanks for today Coley I loved it"

"Anytime Macey-Wacey"

He leaned in for a kiss. Oh My. I quickly kissed his cheek. "Thanks" I said again

"Oh-yeah" he smiled.

I went inside, and straight to my bed.

**************************************************

Thanks for the reads and votes... :) can I have 15 votes... And 650 reads in the next 1-2 weeks? Xxxxxx

~MissJBieber <3