Epilogue

Epilogue ♥

*********

I sat beneath a tree as Justin played with strands of my hair.

"Your so beautiful" he whispered into my ear, giving me the goosebumps, he always seemed to give me.

I bit my lip. "Thank you" I whispered shyly, it was out 4 month anniversary and I still blushed at his small comments.

His hand caressed my left cheek, and put a finger under my chin, moving my head to meet his gaze.

He sighed in content. "When did I get so lucky?"

I smiled. "Aren't I suppose to be saying that line" I replied, raising an eyebrow smiling.

He laughed. I continued. "Your Justin Bieber, teen pop sensation, and I'm... Just plain old me" I smiled sadly, thinking, when was it we would be ripped apart by the media?

"Don't ever say that Macy, you are perfect, to me... I started into his hazel orbs, and leaned forward, our lips met.

His warm moist lips felt amazing, and every time we kissed it made my heart melt and sigh in content.

He pulled away, and I cuddled into him, playing with the hairs at the top of his head, while he grinned like the Cheshire cat.

"You don't know how many days I woke up and thought this was all a dream, that when I woke up, I'll be the hockey playing, little boy in Stratford, and find this is all a dream, and when I realized that I wasn't, I just wished I was normal again, that I could just have the most simplest life ever, I've wanted this since I was 12 Macy, and when I got it, it felt amazing, but all the fame was a lot to handle, especially when I was the 15 year old boy, from a small town, I didn't know how to handle it. I thought you could just take a break and tell everything to go away, that I was going for a vacation, but when I do, all you see is paparazzi, and I know since I singed that record deal, my life had changed Macy, but doing that was the best thing I have ever done, because I met you... And I know I didn't make the greatest impression" He laughed with no emotion. "But after we met again, and I don't know what I would have don't if you didn't give me another chance, if you didn't come into my life..."

My heart literally melted at that.

"That's easy, just go back to whatever you was doing before I strolled into your life" I smiled.

"You make it sound so easy"

"Maybe it is" I said biting the inside of my cheek.

He just smiled, and captured me lips with his.

He pulled away, after a minute.

"What makes you so beautiful, is you don't know how beautiful you are, to me. I'm not tryin to be perfect, nobody's perfect, but you are... To me"

I recognised them lyrics from 'Beautiful' Carly Rae Jepson, and of course the Justin Bieber.

For the rest of the day, I enjoyed being in his arms.

Its perfect.

THIS was perfect.

I finally felt complete.

My name is Macy...

And this was the story of how hate turns into love.

*******************************

The END :'(

I'll add a list of ALL the charactors in another chapter :)

Now this book is going through MAJOR Editing, I mean MAJOR.

Thanks for sticking by this book, love you all!

MAY be entered in The Watty Awards! So please VOTE•COMMENT•FAN!

-MissJBieber