Chapter 15; Suprised?

[A.N]-Hey :) Here's the next chapter foryou guys, hope you enjoy, and

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15:Suprised

I woke up in the morning, by my phone recieving a text. I reached over and grabbed my phone from my desk.

'Cnt spend the day 2day, working in the studio xxx'

Thinking of what to do today, my mind went to Lia. She came back yesterday! I text her.

'Hvnt seen u in ages chick, meet me at the mall, at 12? xxxxxx'

I brushed my teeth, and hopped into the shower, washing my hair, and my body, scenting it with vanilla, and strawberry's.

Hopping back out I put on denim shorts, and a tank top, with my silver necklace my Mom gave me last year. Then putting on some make-up. mascara, blush, eye-shadow, and a light coat of lip gloss.

Walking back into my room my phone was buzzing. 'OMG sorry chick! Can't going out with the fam :o luv u loads sorry!! 2morro?'

I sighed. Walking down stair my phone in my hand, into the kitchen, popping some bread into the toaster, and sitting down on one of the chairs.

"You alright hun? A-are you going out today?" Mom asked unsteadidly.

"Yeah, no ones coming out, ill just go to the park" I sighed.

My toast popped back out. "Here I'll get it" my mom said.

Buttering my toast, she handed my it, I munched on it fast, when my phone buzzed again.

'Bck from studio, made other plans or can we hang out?' - Justin.

I smilled clapping my hands together so the crumbs went onto the table

"Yeah, mum, I'm going out" I called as I slipped out the door.

I text him. 'Sure, meet me @ park in 5'

I thought about taking my car, but left the thought, heading down anyway.

*

I got the, and sat on a bench, playing Copter on my phone.

"BOO" a voice scared the life out of me.

I screamed as my phone flew up.

"No!" I yelled