A trip to the past: Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Sawada Tsunayoshi. The Decimo of Vongola Famiglia. The wealthiest, strongest, and the most powerful mafia of them all.

Now in the age of 24, he officially became Decimo after Timoteo's retirement. No longer Dame-Tsuna, yes. He is now Vongola Decimo, Neo Vongola Primo.

He's no longer petite. His body is well-shaped, there're muscles but not too many, thus, not really a muscular one. His body is what most famous idol or singer have.

His large brown eyes are no longer that large. His face is like when he's in Hyper Dying Will Mode. Full of calmness and superiority.

His spiky yet fluffy hair are no longer wild. It is more tame, but still fluffy enough to be patted.

He look like the first generation of Vongola if you see him. But if you look closely enough, there are some traits that doesn't resemble Primo.

He has brown hair and brown eyes instead of blonde and blue. They look more like father and son instead of great-great-great-great grandfather and grandson. Poor Iemitsu, mind you.

Now in his office, with Yuni, Byakuran, Dino and Enma, came visiting him.

"Otouto! I miss you!" His self-proclaim big brother, Dino, barge into the room,

"Dino-san, what are you doing here?" Tsuna rise up from his seat,

"Tsuna-san, We came to visit~" Yuni came enter the room after Dino, followed by Byakuran and Enma.

"Ah, minna-san. Its nice to see you all again, what brings you here?" Tsuna ask.

"Visiting Tsuna-kun/Tsuna-san/My Otouto/Tsunayoshi-kun of course~" They reply at the same time.

"I see.." Just then someone slam the door. Came running a boy wear cow-printed shirt.

"Gyahahaha!! Dame-Tsuna! Look! Giannini had modified my weapon!" Lambo came running towards Tsuna.

Then he trip. A purple bazooka came out from Lambo's afro and it hit Tsuna. Then it bounces to Yuni. Then Byakuran. Then Dino. And lastly, Enma.

"Uwaa, Lambo-san!! Don't use the bazooka-..." Giannini came running into and saw pink smokes filling the room "-.... Yet."

It cleared after a moment and Giannini's froze on the spot.

"Arara, where's Tsuna and the others?" Lambo get off from the floor and stand up.

"What was that sound?" Reborn arrive at the scene. Giannini paled.

"Etto... Lambo-san fired the bazooka.."

"So?"

"Its been modified.. but not fully.. yet.."

...... Run.