Discussion

"So..."

Hearing that statement almost make Tsuna flinch, if not for Reborn's deadly training of course.

Tsuna stays calm and collective. He let out a bit of his boss aura out, which seems to surprise Primo and the other guardians.

"My intuition did tell me that you're not an enemy.. But if that's so... Who are you people? Not many can pass through Alaude's security.." Alaude huffed. "-Heck, even our enemies can't even be here without someone died or injured!"

"And not to mention that bastar* has a Sky flame!!" Daemon burst out, pointing his hand at Xanxus. Xanxus scoffed.

"W.. What? How come?! Isn't it only Giotto who is a Sky guardian?!" Asari stuttered, seems surprise.

"Of course, Flute-freak! We are the only one who can produce such flames!!" G scream.

"Does that mean that other people can too? If what Daemon says its true that is." Lampo yawned.

"Nufufu~ This seaweed. Are you accuse me of lying?! Ask the Skylark, he too saw it!" Daemon twitched.

"Hn." Alaude reply.

"Is that true...?" Giotto is now baffled. 'I thought that only me and my guardians are the one who can produce a flame... since the Vindice said so..'

"...Yes. Not only Xanxus can, But we also can. If that's what you want to know." Tsuna reply while producing a Sky flame in his palm. It shine brightly and Giotto could see that Tsuna's flame is pure. Much more purer than his'.

Tsuna look at his companions and they too started to lit up their flames.

Yuni's flame is Sky, as pure as Giotto's.
Enma's flame is Earth.
Dino's flame is Sky, as pure as Giotto's too.
Byakuran's flame is Sky, not as pure as the others thou.
And lastly, Xanxus's flame is a Sky Wrath.

"EH?! W.. what?!?! I thought only Cozart is the only one to the extreme that have an Earth flame?!" exclaim Knuckle.

"Ricardo's flame!!" G yelled.

Giotto is now paled.
He needs to speak with the Vindice this instant.
But also scared to death because they look like a grim-reaper.

"Ah, Giotto. Need not to be shocked of this. And don't worry, we won't harm the Vongola and other innocent people." inform Tsuna as he ceased his glowing flame. The others follow suit.

"Oh and it seems that we haven't properly introduce ourselves yet. I'm Tsunayoshi. You may all call me Tsuna." Tsuna smile. An angelic smile. Cue blushes.

"I'm Enma." Enma said, he sense that Tsuna didn't say his last name so he did too.

"I'm Dino!" Dino grinned, he too follow his Otouto.

"I'm Yuni~" Yuni smile at them, she's worried that Giotto might know who they are through his intuition but calmed down when she knows that Tsuna didn't reveal his identity.

"I'm Byakuran~" Byakuran smile. He's enjoying Primo and his guardians' shocked face since its not an everyday situation that you could see the deceased.

"Xanxus." Xanxus said boringly as he began to take a nap. Well he knew that they won't stay here any longer in this time period since he got the item to let them go back to their time. So why bother introducing himself?

"I see, then I think we should introduce ourselves-" "No need, Primo. We already know who you all are." "Ah okay..."

"Do you want to stay here for awhile, Tsuna? Since its night time already." Giotto offered.

G chocked on a thin air. "W-w-w-what?!?! WHY? Can't they just go back to where they belong?!?!"

"Sure, we'd love too." Came a reply from Tsuna. Not wasting any chance for G to disapprove since its true that they need to sleep somewhere since they are unknown in this time.

"Alright then, the guest room should do~" Giotto chirp as he stands up.

Alaude and Daemon stiffened.

"Didn't all the guests room got destroyed to the extreme by Alaude and Daemon?" Knuckle reminds Giotto.

Alaude and Daemon sent glare to the Sun guardian, which in return, has a confuse face.

"MORE PAPERWORK?!?!" Giotto paled.

He fainted.