The Vindice

Tsuna's POV

'Ah.. I'm tired.. This is getting weirder and weirder..' I sigh as I recalled that evening,

'My intuition says something about Yaoi and all.. What's a Yaoi? I need to ask Reborn when we get back later..' A black foggy fog appeared, interrupting me from my thoughts.

'This feeling..' I gulp but remained compose, soon the fog cleared away and revealed the most terryfing group other than the Vongola, Vindice.

"V.. Vindice?!" This startled me, ' Ah of course, the Vindice also exist in this time..!' I thought to myself as I recall the Shimon Arc.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi.." One of the Vindice spoke in a monotone voice,

'Eh?! My name?! How did he--'

"It is us." One of em' stated,

I look at the Vindice who said my name, just as usual, they are wearing black robes with bandages coveing their faces and other parts of their body that doesn't get covered with their robes.

"You.. Jager?" I ask, a bit surprise that they doesn't come to.. age?

Jager nods, "How did you--.. Ah Chigau!! (No) I uh I.. Its not my fault!! The bazooka, it--!"

"We know."

"Eh?.. so.. You're not mad?"

"It is inevitable afterall."

"Ahahaha.. wait what?"

"Come with me, Decimo."

A black misty fog appeared circling in thin air, it looks like a portal.

Jager and their companions walk to it and they disappeared. I debate with myself whether I should follow or.. Follow. What? I don't want to suffer their warth.

I step into the portal, and re-appeared in some unknown places, there aren't any buildings and peoples, infamce, I can't sense any living things in here,

I walk aimlessly, 'Where are they anyway?'

"OTOUTOU!!!" A yell was heard, I look towards the source, "DINO-SAN!!" I run towards him so did he.

"Where are we?"

"I don't know, the Vindice member brought me here.."

"Same here!! What are they planning to--"

"TSUNA-KUN, DINO-KUN"

"TSUNA-SAN, DINO-SAN"

"Tsunayoshi-kun~~ Dino-kun~~"

"Scums."

"Ah, Minna!!"

Just before I come to them, another misty black fog appeared between us,

"Bermuda! Jager!" I say as I saw them re-appear from the portal.

"AH!! NO, WE DIDN'T MESS WITH THE TIME!!" Enma say hurriedly, I calm him down, "Its ok, Enma-kun. They know."

"We've come to assist you." Jaeger say.

"Eh? On what?" Byakuran ask,

"You all trapped in unknown time and doesn't know a thing. Of course you need help." Bermuda said,

"Help with getting us back home~?" Yuni ask happily, everyone's atmosphere is cheered up.. "No." Nevermind.

"Then what do you mean by 'Helping' us, trash?" demand Xanxus, 'EK-- They are the Vindice, Xanxus!!'

"From my future self's information, it seems that something big is coming towards your famiglia, Sawada Tsunayoshi." Bermuda look at me,

"Eh?"

"And also your allies," Bermuda look at the rest,

"What? Why?"

"It seems that you all appearing in the past is no mere coincidence."

"What do you mean--" By this time, everyone is at loss. Confused.

"You'll all need as much as help you can get. Lets just say that the Vindice is in your side.. for now."

My intuition is acting up, 'What's going on..? What do they mean by-...'

Just before I ask what they meant by it, we all re-appeared back to the Vongola Mansion.

I sigh, it seems that trouble may come later on, "Minna," Everyone is looking at me now, waiting for orders, "Stay on guard, it seems that what Vindice were telling is that something was not supposed to happened, will happen." Another un-wanted event.