Cozart, Shimon Primo

Enma's POV

'Ah... what a mess..'

The room is now smell of pineapples and melons, it irked Alaude. The wall is being splattered with Melon and Pineapple's juices, types of fruits are scattered on the floor, everyone in the room stinks of fruits.

A butler knock on the door and excuse himself to enter, he didn't gasp or shock of the mess... 'Probably this is an everyday-experience for the Primos..'

"Ah Sir Vongola, Sir Shimon is here to visit you." I gasp silently, 'Shimon Cozart? As in Primo?! I will meet my ancestor!!' I beam with happiness, Tsuna look at me worriedly, 'Hope that your Primo isn't as insane as mine?' I read his expression and gulp, 'Ah... Don't want that now don't we?' I reply to him.

Unfortunately, luck isn't sided with me.

The primo they just talked about came inside the room, "GIOTTO~~~~ ARE YOU HERE~~? I BOUGHT YOUR CAKE~~" He said happily as he show the plastic bag, proving that he did so.

"CAKE~~~!!!" Giotto run to him like a puppy to his master, we all sweatdropped. Yes. Including the Primos.

'Oh right.. Reborn-san did say that Vongola Primo likes.. love cake.'

We all watched the two happily chatting about the deliciousness of the cake, "Oi Cozart! Why are you here again?" G, who is fed up with their antics, ask.

"Ah, I'm here to give Giotto his cake and.. what happened here? This room stinks of Daemon!" "Hey!"

"A food fight-de gozaru~"

"Ah I see.. Who are they?" Cozart point towards us,

"I'm Tsuna, and they are Enma, Yuni, Dino, Xanxus and Byakuran." They wave back smilling, except Xanxus.

"Oh! That kid looks like me! And you look like Giotto!" Cozart exclaim as he walk towards us,

"Ah really?" I sweatdropped, 'Of course we are! We are your descendents after all.'

"Are you Giotto's new recruit? They all look young!"

"No we're not, trash. We're all on the same age here, scum."

"Ah I see.. You look like Ricardo!" Xanxus huffed,

"Oh, Giotto! I also came here to give an invitation to you~~" Cozart said as he scan his suit,

"Invitation?" Alaude ask,

"Ah here it is!" Cozart took out a letter out of his pocket and give it to Primo,

"A party?" Giotto ask as he saw the letter,

"Yup! I invited many famiglia, they could become our allies if they're interested too!"

"That's a lot of pai--" Lampo got hit,

"Sure why not, we will go right Giotto." A statement.

"Eh ah Sure G..." Sweatdropped.

"Becareful thou, I invited some of your enemies..but by this they could probably agree to sign a treaty!" said Cozard,

"Them, huh...?"

"Yup the Millefiore."

'EH?!'