Daemon, The Mist Guardian

Dino's POV

We all ran towards the noise.. Why do I have a feeling that this is going to be a long, tiring day?

There, upon arriving, we gaped.

Why you ask? Well....

Alaude's POV

As the spy and I walk back towards the mansion, we saw the melon.

"Nufufufu. Who is he, Skylark-kun~?" the melon ask as he laughs his signature laugh.

"Spy." I answer without looking at the said melon while trying to enter the mansion.

A simple, yet annoying answer halted me, "Ara~? A spy? Looks like you're getting weaker, Skylark-kun~ Your security is much more less secure than mine~ nufufu~" I snapped.

I unhand the cuffs, which have been tied around the spy's arms, and grab my handcuffs. I shifted to a fighting position, "I'll arrest you to death for making such an assumptions" I charge at him full speed.

He expected me to go mad as he materialized his scythe. How it irked me.

"Nufufu, how fiesty~" He said while blocking my attack.

We brawl for several minutes with the melon going "NUFUFUFUFU".

His laughter is pissing me, so I decided to finish him off.

I grab his French-like blue military uniform, proceeding to cuff his neck so that it will be hard for him to breath but unfortunately, the 'spy' snapped.

"YOU TRASHES ARE BEING NOISY!!! YOU SCUMS DISTURB MY NAP. PREPARE TO DIEEEE" He yelled as he reached out.. A gun?!

He fired at me and the melon. I'm unable to duck properly due to 'in processing of cuffing the melon's neck'. Good thing that the melon pulled himself away as I got pulled too.

Wait scratch that, its a bad thing. I'd prefered that it hitted me.

I realized that after being pulled, I landed on top of the melon.. on the ground... and somehow, the end side of the cuff, cuffs my neck...

As if burning a fuel to the fire or anything, I saw Giotto, G and some people arrive in the scenes, gaping at.. us.

"Ah.. Skylark-kun... haah.... more...!!" The melon gasp while blushing. Its obvious to me that this 'fruit' is acting towards the flow.

Vein mark appeared.

"Alaude... I didn't know you're this type of person.." G started.

"So.. Alaude and Daemon are in relationships?" Giotto dropped the last 'bomb'.

'That's it. These people are pratically wants me to arrest them to death.'

I unlock the cuffs and stand up.

Thousands of cuffs appeared in both of my hands.

The trio gulps.

......

"IM SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!"