The past

Tsuna, Dino, and Enma froze in the spot.

'V-- Vongola Primo...?!?!'

They all now realized that they have been sent to the past..

'Wait wait wait, what should I do? HIEEE---' Tsuna literally scream in his minds.

'C.. calm down..!! I should stop acting like my younger self or Reborn will kill me..!!' Tsuna mentally panic.

Enma and Dino are muttering in their minds about they are dead... thanks to a certain lightning guardian.

Yuni was happy. Scratch that, she was too happy that you could pratically see a flower background behind her. Why? Because she respect Primo. He is the one she admires a lot thanks to his kindness.

Byakuran? .... Leave him be. His sly smile creeps me out.

Giotto's POV

'Uh.... Why are those three become silent... And why is she happy... And... Is he.. plotting something..?' Giotto thought in his minds as he observe the posibility enemies.

"Hello, Vongola Primo. My name Is Tsunayoshi. You may address me Tsuna if you'd like. It looks like me and my friends accidentaly stumbled into your.. forest." The brunette man speak.

I could senses that they're not lying... but something about them seems fishy.

"Hello Tsuna, As to why you and your friends are here... I'd like you all to come with me." I say as I wait for them to reply.

'I should probably bring them into the mansion... yeah.. And let Alaude or Daemon interrogate them whether they are an enemy or not.. I feel that they are not but I also feel that they are powerful..' Giotto, who is debating in his minds about them, got interrupted by Tsuna.

"Sure, we don't mind." Tsuna said as he look towards the rest, he earns a nod from the others.

"Then.. Follow me." I said as I walk back to the mansion. They all follow me from behind.

Tsuna's POV

Me and the others follow Giotto back towards my... his mansion.

'Good thing that I didn't stutter back there, Or else Primo would deemed us as an enemy' I secretly sigh in relief.

I look towards Enma who are next to me, I saw him wanting to ask me a questions. Probably about why is Primo in our... no I feel that we're in their time.

I also see Dino, who are behind Enma looking towards either me or Yuni who is next to me. He seems puzzled about Primo too.

Then there's Byakuran... He is behind Yuni. He look towards Enma and Dino, as if knowing what they are asking, he signal them later. He probably knows about us in Primo's time and so does Yuni.

Soon, we arrive in Vongola's mansion. 'What to do...'