Introduction

𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖

UPDATE: 02/4/2020 PLEASE READ!

I originally wrote and published Lost at Sea back in 2017. I knew there were a lot of mistakes and plotholes, but I didn't have the time to go back and correct those mistakes until now. Most of the original plot and scenes are still included in the book along with new characters, dialogue, and plot points. As of February 2021, I have only rewritten and edited up to chapter eighteen, but I am still in the process of publishing the updated chapters. Follow me to get updates when things are published.

Thank you!

Extended Summary

After I woke up, I met this gorgeous woman. Eventually, we got married and had a daughter. We were very happy. I never allowed my work as Captain America to come in between my family and I. Until a sudden mission forced me to leave our family vacation in Italy and catch the next flight to D.C. My wife and daughter were supposed to fly back two days later, but they never made it home.

It's been ten years, but I still haven't been able to bury my daughter's body. My questions have been left unanswered and countless investigations have turned up empty. I started to lose hope when a mysterious girl with extraordinary powers appears along with her twin siblings. There's something so familiar about her, but I cannot figure out what.

Could she be connected to my deceased family? Does she have anything to do with my daughter's disappearance?

Cast
* I only own my OC's Emily and Mariana Rogers. The settings and other characters belong to Marvel*

Chris Evans as Steven "Steve" Rogers/Captain America

Emma Stone as Emily Rogers

Mackenzie Foy as Mariana "Mari" Rogers