Kisses

Note: This oneshot is absolute crap.

Riley's POV

I walked into Studio A, instantly strutting towards James, much to the girls' dismay. We had been getting really close lately, he was really sweet once you got to know him. I started up a conversation with him, as I watched Tiffany stare at us and whispered something to my sister, aka Queen Bee, out of the corner of my eye. Though I ignored it, and carried on talking to him.

James's POV

I watched as Riley laughed at my terrible impression of Micheal Jackson, and I couldn't help but gigle along with her. She was so different to any other girl I had ever met! Something about her just made me crave for her more and more! Without realising it, I started glancing at her lips, wondering what it would be like to lock them with mine. Silently, I prayed that Riley didn't see.

But of course she did.

She looked into my eyes, and smirked at me cutely before returning the favour and gazing at my lips. Not a single word uttered, I began to lean in, as did Riley. She closed her eyes, bracing herself for what was about to happe-

"Alright dancers!" Miss Kate called, coming out of her office; authority laced her voice.

Damnit! I was inches away from kissing Riley! I heared her sigh and a look of disappointment spread over her features....did she like me back?

"Seeds have challenged us to another dance battle" Miss Kate sighed half heartedly, "And this time we're going to win!"

"Uggh!" Emily groaned begrudgingly, as Miss Kate wondered back into her office. I looked down at Riley, who seemed lost in thought.

"Welp..." Stephanie began, popping the p, "This is going to be a bo-"
"Riley?" Michelle questioned sweetly.

Instantly, everyone turned their attention towards the petite girl. However, my gaze was previously on her.

She seemed...frozen. "Riley!?" Michelle tried again, but once more no reply. Michelle glanced around the room, signalling us to help, which we did.

"Riley!" A-Troupe shouted, that time  working. She snapped herself out of the trance and briskly glanced around the room, daziness forming her features.

"Huh? Oh, sorry guys! Just kinda zoned out there for a bit" Riley stated, looking at me briefly before turning away, however I quickly took notice of a pinkish color washing over her cheeks..

"You ok Ri?" Giselle asked.
"I'm fine..." She replied, a bit too quickly for my liking....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------One hour later-------------

Riley's POV

I was in Colture Shock with James, just waiting for Seeds to arrive. They were over an hour late! But do you know what.......I didn't even care! The only person I could think about was James, and how close we were from kissing a bit ago. If we didn't get interrupted, would we of kissed? I sighed from all the frustration going around in my mind.

"Whats up Ri?" He askdd me gently. I just shook my head furiously.
"Nothing! Just....nothing!' I replied anxiously. He smirked and looked down at my lips once again, making me smile. I giggled softly and lookes at his. Once again, we leaned in a bit more swiftly this time, butterflies flew through me as my lips moved closer and closer to Jam-

"Guys! Seeds are here!"
Me and James broke apart, obviously annoyed yet again.

"We'll be there in a sec...k?" I stated, the annoyance clearly obvious. Nodding, Tiffany walked back to studio A, which James and I copied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Another hour later--------
Ugh!

We lost against Seeds....I know! Unbelievable! How did we lose!? I looked at my teammates, each one having a look of disappointment on their face, but then I glancsd at James. He was staring down at me (because of the annoying height difference), just taking in all my minor details. I giggled and smiled at him, then started to lean in, to which James copied. I closed my eyes, bracing myself for this kiss.

Not a minute later, my lips are met with James', and it felt...spectacular. Pleasure washed over me. I heardd A-Troupe gasp, but I honestly didn't care for their opinions at that current moment. A few seconds later, we reluctantly pulled apart, the blush evident on my face and the sparkle in my eyes gleaming, like I just found a crystal.

"I knew something was going on!"