Chapter 1

A/N  This is my first story so it might not be that good. English is not my first language so... If there is any mistake feel free to correct me. This chapter however will be the same as teen wolf season 5 episode 1. Now let's get into the story...

It was a full moon Scott and Stiles were sitting on Stiles' jeep on a cliff from where the whole Beacon Hills could be seen. Scott was looking up at the moon. Stiles looked at him. "you alright? You are starting to feel it?" Scott shook his head "No just thinking." He replied.

"About what?" Stiles asked.

Scott looked at him "It's a new year"

"It's a new year. come on, that's-that's nothing that's gonna be easy". He said trying to cheer Scott up.

Scott sighed "There is something Deaton told me once." He said. "have you ever heard of 'regression to the mean?"

"No, I don't think so" Stiles replied.

"That's basically his way of saying that life can't ever be all bad or all good. You know things have to come back to the middle. So I am thinking about the last few months. Things have been good right, but not amazing." He said.

"yeah but.... no one tried to kill us since six months either." Stiles said.

"Right, it's been pretty much in the middle for a while." He sighed "Which means at some point the scale has to tip one way or the other. Things are gonna get really good again." He said as he looked at the moon again.

" Or really bad." Stiles completed the sentence. As he said that, bolts of lightning flickered in the sky. They both looked up at the sky. "you think it's been long enough?" Stiles asked.

"Yes!!!" A third voice replied. They both looked back to where Liam was chained to a huge tree.

"Hey! Trying to have an adult conversation here." Stiles said annoyed.

"Alright, you are two years older than me and I am fine just let me go." Liam said trying to convince them.

They both went to him "It's not that we don't trust you." Scott said taking out his keys.

"See I don't trust you." Stiles said from behind.

"But after that last full moon-" Scott didn't say the rest.

Liam sighed. "it was one slip up."

"Slip up? A dozen calls to the sheriff's department about a monstrous dog boy running around the streets of Beacon Hills, naked. That's a slip-up?" Stiles asked. But Scott was already opening the chains.

Scott stopped and looked at Liam, brows raised. "why were you naked?" he asked.

"It was really hot at that, okay. Let me go." Liam pleaded.

"You sure you are ok?" Scott asked his beta.

"It won't happen again" Liam a sure him.

"You are in complete and total control?" Scott asked again.

Liam nodded. "Yeah, complete and total," he said. Scott nodded and opened the chains for him.

*****
Parrish went to a desolated house for a noise complaint where he got attacked by a monster that looked like a werewolf but had talons for claws, which glowed blue. The monster dogged his nails in Parrish's stomach and he felt all the power sucking out of him. The monster asked him for Scott but Parrish didn't tell him anything. The monster left him there and went to find Scott. The Sheriff found him and took him to the hospital where Parrish told Melissa and the Sheriff about the monster and what happened there. Liam heard all of it and rushed to find the Pack.