Chapter 8

Stiles and the others were standing in Scott's living room. Isaac came up to Stiles. "Hey, so about yesterday, I think I figured out what is happening."

"Really?" Stiles asked. He wanted to know what is happening so at least one thing would be solved. The situation was very tense right now. The Dread Doctors had taken Liam and Hayden.

"Yeah, and I think you should know Stiles, you could be i-" He was interrupted by the loud noise of door closing and they all saw Scott walking upstairs in a fast pace.

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asked but Scott didn't reply and moved forward.

"Scott?" Malia asked but he ignored her as well and went upstairs to where Cory, Lydia, and Mason were. They all looked at each other at Scott's strange behavior and followed him. When they entered the room they saw Scott's claw in the back of cory's neck, and both of their eyes closed.

"What is he doing?" Theo asked and moved closer to have a better look.

"Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do." Lydia replied. Theo looked amused.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Mason asked.

"Probably more." Stiles said, after a minute Scott took his claws out of Cory's neck and both gasped for air.

"Is he okay?" Mason asked.

"What the hell did you do to me?" Cory asked Scott.

"You'll be all right." Scott replied, still panting.

"There's blood." Cory was shocked touching the back of his neck"

"You'll heal." Scott pressed.

"Scott-" Lydia tried but Scott cut her off.

"He'll be fine!" He said angrily. "Listen I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance.- Two on both sides." he said and drew it on the paper.

"Wait a second I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back? It's the water treatment plant." Stiles informed.

"That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden." Scott said and rushed downstairs.

"Scott. Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? Stiles rushed after him. The pack followed behind.

"Scott, Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think. Lydia said to Scott.

"I am thinking about how Liam and Hayden could already be dead." Scott said.

"You could've hurt him, Scott. Really hurt him." Isaac pressed. Scott was not thinking properly.

"I have to find Liam." Scott said and left.

                                     *****

Isaac, and Stiles were sitting on Stiles' bed. They had found Liam and Hayden that evening, well Theo did and they also found out who was taking the bodies. "Scott was acting strange today" Isaac frowned.

"Yeah, I think the whole tense environment is getting to him." Stiles agreed. "But what are we going to do about Theo? He is planning something. I feel like we are walking right in his trap."

"Yeah, the pack trusts him even more, now that he saved Liam and Hayden" Isaac sighed. " but we can think about that later. I need to talk to you about the other thing."

"You figure it out?" Stiles asked curiously. He wanted to know what was going on with Isaac and how Stiles was involved in this. Why was he targeted?

"Yeah, yeah I did. I remember now. And Stiles you need to be careful. Your li-" Isaac started but he was cut off by Lydia walking into the room.

"Who is taking the bodies? you found out?" She asked.

"Yeah, It's Parish. Parish is taking the bodies." Stiles replied and handed her his badge.

"If it's Parish who is taking the bodies, I know where he is taking them. Lydia said. "Let's go."

"Right Now?" Isaac asked. He needed to talk to Stiles. The matter could not be delayed any longer.

"Yeah, right now. We know where they are. We should go and see." She replied and went out.

"Stiles I need to talk to you about this." Isaac insisted.

"I know Isaac I want to know as well but currently, this work is more important the sooner we finish this Dread Doctor problem the better. We will talk about your matter next time." Stiles said and went out after Lydia.

"I don't think we have that much time, Stiles." Isaac shook his head and followed them.

                                      *****