Chapter 19

When the pack reached the Hale house they all stood at the door, Shocked. Shocked at the scene in front of them, not understanding how to feel. How to comprehend what they were seeing. Should they be happy that Allison was in front of them? Should they feel worried about what position she and Stiles were in? Who were these three people standing in the house? Why were Stiles and Allison unconscious and on the chair? How was Allison here? How was she alive? Was she alive? What was happening here? They had so many questions. Scott was looking at Allison. She still looked the same. The same soft features that he fell in love with. Then he looked at Stiles and remembered the reason they all came there. Isaac said Stiles might be in danger. He looked at the pack to remind them. Everyone was still staring at the scene in front of them. All of them had so many emotions on their faces that it was hard to pinpoint one. Lydia was looking at her best friend they had been through much together. Though Kira and Allison spent less time together, they still created a bond quickly after going through life-threatening situations. Others thought had never met Allison before, they had heard many things about her. They were rather amused at seeing Allison but they were worried for Stiles. When Scott looked at Isaac he didn't look shocked. He had the same expression he had in Lydia's house. he was anxious and worried. Scott was about to question him, but he moved toward Stiles and Allison.

"Don't" All of them looked toward the Speaker. It was one of the guys standing at the side. The short one. "You won't be able to go closer anyways."

"Sam and Dean Winchester?" Isaac asked the two guys and they both nodded.

"How is it going? Did everything work out?" He asked anxiously. The pack looked at them confused.

"What worked out? What is happening here?" Lydia asked,

"We don't know yet. As you can see its still in process." Dean said. Ignoring Lydia's question.

"Isaac what is all this? Scott asked.

"When will it end?" Isaac asked looking at two of his friends and a guy standing beside them.

Sam was about to answer when Cas spoke. "It's done. Thought I asked for no disturbance," He said as he looked at the brothers, Who just shrugged. "It has gone well as long as I am concerned. The rest is up to them."

"What do you mean the rest is up to them? Isaac asked.

"Now we hope and pray that he wakes up."

"It's not guaranteed that they would wake up?

"I mean for Allison it is but for Stiles..."

"No, If something like this was supposed to happen Stile would have told me." Isaac shook his head. "Stile said everything was already planned and that it would work. He didn't say anything about any possibility,

"Can someone just tell me What the hell is happening here!" Malia said loudly.

                                      *****

"Lay them on the table." Deaton instructed as Stiles and Allison were brought into the room. Sam insisted on bringing them to the clinic as planned before Isaac explained the whole situation.

"Did everything go as planned?" Boby asked the brothers.

"So far, yes." Dean answered.

"Isaac what is happening here? How is Allison alive." Lydia asked.

"I am so sorry everyone this is all my fault." Isaac said to the pack.

"What is your fault? Explain why are they like this."

"I am the reason why Allison is alive." Isaac started. The pack nodded to continue. " When I moved to France I couldn't accept her death. There I met a which who said she had a way to bring Allison back. At that time was engulfed in grief and didn't think of the consequences. I did what she told me and brought her back. I was so happy that I didn't notice the changes in her. She wasn't the Allison I knew. She-she was evil. She had powers."

" Powers?" Malia asked.

"Yeah, I still don't know how. Maybe it was the way she was brought back-"

"Yes, the ritual that the witch gave you included black magic. That might is the reason she has powers." Cas said.

"She started controlling me and I let her. But then she wanted to kill Stiles. It was her plan from the start. She was polishing her powers so she could kill Stiles. She wanted to take her revenge on Stiles. I refused to help her with this and she was not happy about it so she put a spell on me made me forget everything that happened in France and made me come here to kill Stiles..." Isaac explained everything that happened in Beacon Hills, the attacks stiles figuring out and wanting to save Allison.

"Why didn't you guys tell us anything." Scott asked.

"Stiles didn't want to. Seeing you guys believed Theo and then the pack breaking he didn't want to put any more stress on you guys plus he knew you guys would stop him from saving Allison."

"And why would we do that." Malia asked.

"Because there are fifty percent chances of Stiles being in danger through this process."

"fifty? More like ninety percent." Boby said. The pack looked at Isaac, who was looking at others in confusion.

"What do you mean ninety percent? Stiles told me you guys found a way to keep half of his spark, meaning he would survive."

"We found a way where he might survive," Cas corrected. "and the way is not keeping half of his spark but a trace of it."

"What do you mean trace of it how would Stiles survive that? you guys must be mistaken He told me- he told me he would come back. He promised he won't die." Isaac looked at Stiles worried. This was what he feared the most. Why is his pack so sacrificial? Why are they always ready to give their lives for others? why don't they think about how it would affect the other person? He hates his. He hates this feeling. "He would not die right?" He asked helplessly."

"That would depend on Stiles." A female voice said. They all looked in the direction of the voice with love, fear, and shock because they recognized the voice. Allison was sitting at her desk. Awake.

                                    *****