Chapter 15

Stiles was in his jeep he was going to the next town. It was a little far away but it was the only way he could meet Sam and Dean. A murder happened there and it looked to be related to the supernatural. Deaton said that they were near so they would definitely check it out. He hoped they would come.

"Going somewhere?" Stiles jumped in surprise when he heard a voice and lost his balance in the car. It took him a minute to put the car back on the road. He looked at his side and saw Allison sitting in the passenger seat, smirking.

"What are you doing here?" He asked annoyed.

"Well I was bored and thought I should give a visit." Stiles looked at her and rolled his eyes. "Come on, I just want to know what my friend is up to?" She said sarcastically.

"Like you have no idea what I am up to? Stiles said. Alisson just shrugged. "What are you actually doing here?" He asked again.

She looked at him with a serious face. "you really think you can save me." She asked rather amused.

"I can try."

"heh- you think you are a hero of some kind, Stiles? And since when did you start finding good in people? Wasn't that a Scott thing?" She looked at him. "Pathetic"

"Pathetic or not. I would do anything in my power to get the old Allison back." Stiles said sternly. He know why she was there. He knew she wanted to break his moral

"Old Allison back? There is no old Allison for you to bring back. She is Dead and you killed her." She said angrily. Stiles did not reply he kept his eyes on the road. "You know what? Let's play a game. You have till full moon. That is the night I am gonna kill you. 'Save' me before that if you can. I won't interfere with anything you will do. Let's see if you 'save' me first or if I 'kill' you first. You have one week Stiles, so you better hurry up. The clock is ticking Stiles. Tick tock, tick tock." And with that, she vanished. Stiles stopped the car at the side of the road and stared ahead. processing what had just happened. He only had one week and he needed to work fast.

                                     *****

Sam and Dean were sitting in Dean's car, outside the crime scene. "So thing young man died last night and his blood was drained." Sam read out of his computer. "It looks to be the work of vampires."

"Or a witch who needs blood for a spell." Dean added. "Let's head in and get it done with. I really need some sleep." They both got out of the car and fixed their suits. They went to the crime scene. There they saw a young boy asking an older woman questions about the crime. "he looks too young to be a cop." Sam said.

"Maybe he is in training? Let's go ask him the questions. It's easy to fool a newbie than a professional cop." Dean said and they both went to the boy.

"Agent Plant." Sam said holding his FBI badge at the boy's face.

"Agent page.

The boy raised his eyebrows amused. "Stiles" He introduced himself.

"You seem too young to be a cop." Sam said.

"That's because I am not one, yet. I will be one soon" Stiles smiled.

"Then what are you doing here kid? We thought you were a trainee." Dean said.

"Well I kind of am. My father is a Sheriff next to town. He arranges these kinds of training sessions for me." Stiles explained. Sam and dean nodded.

"So what happened to this kid." Sam said as they all went inside the house.

"As you can see how pale he is. His blood was drained out to the last drop." Stiles explained. Dean bent down and checked the whole body. He then looked up at Sam and shook his head. "There are no signs of a fight or break-in. Also, we can see glasses of wine on the table. He must know the killers. and let them in himself." Stiles explained further. Sam and Dean nodded at the information. Dean signaled Sam and they both went ousie the house.