chapter 9

My three lovely followers. Hello. How are you finding the Story? Is the writing Style okay? Is it lacking? Are Scenes from the series too much or are they not enough? Please leave your criticism so I can improve my writing.

It was raining that night. Scott was standing outside the animal clinic waiting for Stiles. Theo had told Scott everything that Stiles did, how he killed Donovan mercilessly. Stiles' Jeep came into view he parked right in front of Scott and came out of his jeep. "Hey, sorry I had trouble starting the Jeep again. That thing's barely hanging on. I couldn't get in touch with Malia or Lydia." Stiles apologized for being late. but Scott did not reply. "Scott?" he asked again confused at his best friend's behavior. Scott again did not say anything but took out the screwdriver from his jacket and showed it to Stiles. Stiles looked at it confused. It had dried blood on it and then it hit him it was the same screwdriver that he used to hit Donovan in the head. Scott knew. He knew about Donovan. "Where did you get that? Stiles asked.

"This is yours? Scott asked. Stiles took the Screwdriver from his hand. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to."

"why didn't you tell me when it happened?"

"I couldn't." Stiles shook his head.

"You killed him? You killed Donovan?" Scott asked in disbelief.

"Well, he was going to kill my dad. Huh? Was I supposed to just let him? Stiles said in frustration.

"You weren't supposed to do this. None of us are."

"You think I had a choice?" Stiles asked now in disbelief. Was his friend really questioning his decision?

"There's always a choice."

"Yeah, well, I can't do what you can, Scott. I know you wouldn't have done it. You probably would've just figured something out, right?" Stiles said angrily.

"I'd try."

"Yeah, because you're Scott McCall! You're the true Alpha! Guess what? All of us can't be true Alphas. Some of us have to make mistakes. Some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes. Some of us are human!"

"So, you had to kill him?" Scott still couldn't get why stiles would do this.

"Scott, he was going to kill my dad." Stiles tried to make him understand

"But the way that it happened There's a point when it's-It's not self-defense anymore!" Scott said shaking his head.

"What are you even talking about? I didn't have a choice, Scott!" Stiles said again but then he realized. "You don't even believe me, do you?"

"I want to," Scott said.

"Okay, all right, so-So, believe me then. Stiles said but Scott stayed silent. "Scott, say you believe me." silence. "Say it. Say you believe me."

"Stiles, we can't kill people that we're trying to save."

"Say you believe me." Stiles said again and moved forward with the screwdriver still in his hand. Scott immediately backed away as if scared of him. This completely broke stiles. His best friend was scared of him. All the anger and frustration suddenly left his mind and was filled with sadness and sorrow.

"We can't kill people! Do you believe that?" Scott said seeing that.

"Well, what do I do about this? What do you want me to do? Okay, just be Scott, just tell me how to fix this, all right? Please, just tell me, what do you want me to do?" Stiles pleaded.

"Don't worry about Malia or Lydia. We'll find them. Maybe, Maybe you should talk to your dad" Scott said and went inside the clinic. Stiles just stood there in the rain, looking at where his supposedly best friend was standing.

                                      *****

Stiles was in his jeep it was still night time but it has stopped raining. He was driving in circles trying to clear his mind. His mind was all foggy, unable to make any decisions, unable to comprehend what had happened. Was this really happening? Did they just fight? Would they be able to get past this phase? He was thinking all this when his car let out yet another smoke. Stiles grunt in annoyance and stopped the car. All the smoke went inside the car. Stiles climb out of the car coughing. He slams the door shut behind him. He took the Screwdriver box out of his back seat aggressively. opened the car bonnet. He opened the box. All his annoyance and anger could very well be seen in his actions. He looked at the open box and saw the empty spot of THAT screwdriver. He picked the box up and sharply threw it across the road. He then went and took out the screwdriver, with blood on, out from the front seat and was about to throw it on the road as well but stopped, turned, and threw it on the car's front window breaking it. He then sighed, ran his hand through his head, and woggled towards the car. His shoulder dropped in defeat with the situation. He sat leaning against the car tire. knees near the chest, his head leaning against the car he stared at the woods ahead. His mind is completely stunned, unable to think of anything.

Stiles stayed in that position for over an hour completely oblivious to a mysterious figure in the woods, looking at him. The figure was smirking, enjoying the suffering that Stiles was going through. They decided to reveal themselves because they knew their presence could give Stiles more suffering and this was the best timing.

"Cht-cht-cht- look at you sitting here, your head in your hands." They mocked,

and Stiles' head shoot up sharply. "Who is it?" He asked looking around.

"But I like it. This sight of you, like this, is simply pathetic." They chuckled.

Stiles found the voice familiar but he could not pinpoint who it belonged to. "Who are you? And what do you want from me?" Stiles asked.

"You really wanna know who I am, don't you? Fine, I'll show you who I am but I promise you Stiles you would regret it I would make sure of it." The figure said and came out from the darkness of the wood. Stiles could see only the left side of that figure's face in the street light but he instantly recognized the face. Stiles' eyes started to fill with tears. the tough guy he was, who never cried, had tears in his eyes. All the emotions came rushing back to the surface. Happiness, regret, sorrow, grief, shock, relief, Stiles didn't know he could feel all that at the same time. He shakingly called the figure's name.

"A-Alison?"

                                      *****

Oh my god, Allison is here. the Story is going to get interesting. stay tuned for the next chapter. on next Saturday. Bye.