Chapter Four

I woke up to Axl's soft warm breath on my neck.I laid there and remembered last night, that was the best date ever! I pried Axl's arm from around my waist and slowly got up, I placed my pillow where I was laying so he wouldn't wake up. I walked to the bathroom and took a long shower, I spent most of the time just standing under the water.

I got out and wrapped a fluffy towel around me, I noticed that I forgot to bring in some clothes. I opened the door so I could see Axl, he was still cuddled up to my pillow asleep, I took a deep breath and tip-toed to my dresser. I grabbed some underwear, a white muscle tee that said 'In Pizza We Crust.' I got from shopsmallrose (that's really a store and you guys should look it up. www.shopsmallrose) and some black short shorts.

I turned around to go back to the bathroom but yelled when I saw Axl awake and watching me, "Oh my God, Axl you scared the shit out of me!" I said, then remembered I was still in a short black towel that barely covered my butt. "Uhmm, I'll be right back." I ran to the bathroom and put on the clothes, brushed my teeth and hair, and was starting on my makeup when someone started banging on the door. I opened it to see Axl standing there doing the potty dance, "Can I please come in and pee?" he begged, "Sure, go ahead." I said and moved so he could go in. I stood waiting outside for him to finish, I picked up my old drumsticks and started beating on the dresser.

I was so absorbed into playing with the sticks to notice Axl had finished and was staring at me in amazement. "You play drums?" he asked, "I used to before I moved into this place." I shrugged, "You should let the guys hear you." he exclaimed. "No, no, no. I'm not that good! Plus Steven was always the musically gifted one." I said, "Please? I promise you, you're amazing!" he said, "Fine, but I need to finish getting ready." I went to walk back to the bathroom but Axl grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him, "Not before you promise." He held out his pinky. I rolled my eyes but laced my pinky with his, he gave me that famous smirk and I left to get ready.

I walked out 15 minutes later and pulled on my converse, I grabbed my bag and headed towards the living room. All the guys were sitting around my living room with a beer in each boy's hand. I walked over to Steven and took a gulp of his beer, "Where are you headed pip?" he asked once he saw my keys dangling from my finger. "I have a interview, you guys wanna come?" I said, all the guys nodded and pulled on their shoes and jackets. Once they were ready we headed towards the door, I stopped which caused the guys to run into me. "Either y'all can walk or get a taxi." I said, "Why?" All the guys asked at the same time, "Because I haven't rode my motorcycle in a while and it's too beautiful outside not too." I said. "You have a motorcycle, since when?" Steven exclaimed, "Since about two years ago." I said walking to where I keep my baby. We walked down the stairs and out to the back of the building, there sat a old shed looking thing. I walked over and used the rusty key to unlock the rusty lock, then door swung open, I pulled the faded yellow sheet off and revealed my gorgeous '63 Harley Davidson. "Boys meet my baby." I said and looked at the guys, "It's beautiful." Slash said, "Yep, took a while to get it but it was worth it." I said and grabbed the two helmets off a shelf, I tossed one to Axl and put mine on. "Here's the address. See ya guys there." I said with a wink and mounted the bike. I stuck the key in and revved the engine a couple times, I looked at Axl, "You coming pretty boy?" he walked over placed the helmet on his head and got on behind me. "Hold on." I said, and speed out of the shed and onto the main road.

We road through the busy streets till we reached the building the interview was being held at. I parked the bike in the back and we smoke while we waited for the guys to arrive. Once they showed up we went inside, I walked to the snobby looking lady at the front desk, "I'm here for a interview." I said and looked up from typing on her computer, she gave us a dirty look and pointed towards a door.

I walked towards the door with the guys following, I walked in and saw my 'manager' Dan, well he's not really my manager but he published my book so he's Mr. Boss Man. I gave him a hug and introduced him, "Dan this is Steven, my brother, Izzy, Slash, Duff, and Axl. But you may know them as Guns N' Roses." Dan looked at me with wide eyes, "You know Guns N' Roses?" Dan asked shocked. I nodded and went to meet the interviewer, "Hi, I'm Haven Adler, the girl you're interviewing." I introduced myself. "Hello Haven, I'm Carol, the Interviewer." she laughed and shook my hand, Carol was a young, probably 25, year old lady with brown hair and green eyes, she looked nice.