Chapter Five

We sat down on a old blue couch and started the interview, the guy behind the camera gave us a signal to start. Carol grabbed the mic and introduced us, "Hi I'm Carol and I'm here with author Haven Adler. You might know her from reading her new book This Isn't a Love Story. How are you Haven?" she held the mic out to me, "I'm amazing." I smiled, she asked a ton of questions about my book and some personal questions.

Then she finally brought up the guys who were drinking and watching the interview, "So I noticed that you brought Guns N' Roses along, how do you know them if you don't mind me asking?" she asked, "I know them because Steven is my brother." I explained. "I have a photo here so do you mind explaining it?" she asked, I shrugged and she showed me a picture that the paparazzi got of my and Axl on our date holding hands. "Oh that's uhm Axl and I did go on a date." I said, "Are you two together?" she pushed more into the subject, I looked over at Axl for help he just nodded and mouth 'yes', "Uhm yes we are." I smiled. "Well that's it, I hope you guys enjoyed this interview." she said, I waved to end the interview and once the camera was off I got up.

I shook hands with Carol, as soon as we could leave I grabbed Axl's hand and led him outside. "So we're together now?" I asked, "Yeah, I really like you." he said, "Then ask me the right way." I said, "Will you be my girl?" he asked, "Yes I will." I pulled him into a kiss. "Will y'all quit making out please." Slash asked, we pulled away and got on my bike, "See ya back at the apartment." I said and sped off.