Chapter Seven

I woke up expecting to see Axl laying beside me but he was nowhere to be found, instead on the nightstand sat a glass of water and two painkillers. I downed the pills and water then stumbled to the dresser, I picked out some black shorts and a Motley Crüe tank top. I then dug threw the drawers till I pulled out my favorite pair of black underwear and a neon blue bra. I grabbed my radio and put in a Bon Jovi CD, I grabbed a towel and set off to the bathroom. I placed the radio and my clothes on the sink and stripped out the whiskey smelling clothes I had on.

After my shower I put on the clothes and didn't even bother to brush my hair, I just let it dry however it wanted. I turned off the radio and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. "Ahh, she finally raises from the dead." Duff joked when I walked by, I just flicked him off which made the guys laugh. There was nothing in the kitchen and that made the growling in my stomach increase, "Guys want to go out to eat? You guys ate all my food." I ask. Multiple different answers rang out but all were agreeing, before we left I went back and put on a little makeup and pulled my crazy hair into a messy bun.

We decided to walk to IHOP since it was a beautiful day, I walked hand in hand with Axl. We arrived at IHOP luckily without getting attacked by any fans, we walked in and the hostess looked like she saw a ghost. "O-Oh m-my gosh, y-you're Guns N' Roses." She stuttered, all the guys gave a nod and smiled. "Yes we are sweet cheeks and may we get a table for six?" Slash said, and she nodded furiously and grabbed a couple menus and led us to a table towards the back.

We sat down in the large booth and looked through the menu, it all looked delicious but I finally decided on chocolate chip waffles. A guy came over and flipped open his order book, "My name is Seth, can I take your order?" he introduced, all the guys gave their order and handed him the menus, when he looked at me, I handed him the menu, "Chocolate chip waffles with a water please."

Once Seth was gone the guys all turned to me, "What?" I asked confused as to why they were all staring at me. "We need to talk." Axl said, I suddenly grew nervous, "We are going on tour for Appetite for Destruction." they all said at once. My heart shattered, of course I was happy for them but that means I can't see them for a couple months. "When and for how long?" I whispered, "Next week and four months." Steven said. "Okay, I'm happy for you guys." I said not completely lying.

The food got here and we ate in silence, after we all finished and paid we left. Axl tried to hold my hand when we were walking back but I move so he couldn't, I wasn't mad but upset. I mean who just tells you a week before they leave that they are going on a four month tour. Once we got back I ignored them and spent the rest of the day in my room, I know it's not their fault but I couldn't help it I was heart broken.