•2•

If I have mistakes please notice me so I can correct them, my English is not really good.
4:00
Chloé was in front of her platonic love's mansion who immediately opened the door, he was really excited, you don't know why but maybe you can guess.
-Hi Adrinkis!
-Chloé! Finally you arrive!
The two got into the mansion and enter into Adrien's room, who prepared everything for the arriving of the blonde girl.
-So, why do you want me to teach you how to draw?
-First thing's first, why you never told me that you knew haw to draw?
Because my draws are disgusting compared to the class artist.
-I think I forgot to tell you.
-Ok......
Not very convinced, approaches to the blonde girl with some pencils in his hand.
-Now answer mi question, why do you want me to teach you how to draw?
-Eh......mi dad's birthday is approaching and I wanted to give him something I made with my own hands.
Why am I thinking that there is something else?
-Nothing else?
-Nothing else.
-It will not be that you want to do something in addition to your dad?
-N-no!
-I will just teach you how to draw with one condition.
-Eh...which one?
-Follow me in my Instagram account.
-But I don't have Instagram.
-Silly! Your father made you an official account, you have access to it.
-Now I remember, I have never used it, normally is my father who uploads the photos.
-Well now you will use it.
-Ok, I will do it at once.
He takes his phone and enters to Instagram.
-Which is your username?
-Chloe_Bourgeois_reina_de_paris ( the name of te account is originally in Spanish, and its real ;) )
-I knew that your name would be something like that.
-A girl like me needs to have a username that calls attention.
-I settle for just my name.
-One last thing.
-Now what?
-Would you take me a photo, it would be the first I upload.
-Fine.
Adrien starts to take photos to Chloe who posed exaggeratedly, and didn't look very well, until for accident, he takes a picture where Chloe looks beautiful, because she was different.
Instead of smiling of a weird way, she showed a honest smile, her face was really pretty and the light favored the picture.
-Wow.
-What?
Asks the blonde girl when she sees her crush looking embattled the cellphone. She grabs it and she looks at the picture, it was completely different of all the pictures she has taken. She was perfect.
-Thank you Adrinkis! This photo goes to Instagram!

(My first edition in 3D, don't judge)

-It's beautiful!
-Ready, so what you want me to teach you?
•••••••••••••••