•11•

Please if I have mistakes please tell me so I can correct them.
7:00
The daughter of the mayor almost suffers a sad destination.....
His daughter was kidnaped during the night....
A man that called himself as Homme justice
At the top of the Eiffel tower......
She was going to die......
At the tower the man gave a discourse and released Chloé Bourgeois....
It's unknown why Chloé Bourgeois was kidnaped and almost murdered........
Chat noir.....
Chat noir appeared ....
The cat hero of Paris jumped from the shadows...
The young guy of the black suit rescued the daughter of the mayor....
Ladybug didn't appear in the night....
Ladybug, the favorite hero of Paris didn't present......
Where is Ladybug....?

The news were in all the channels, the blonde girl was in shock, she can still remember how the cold hair beat her. A chill came over her while she closed strongly her eyes, sighting for calming all the fear that was recent in her.
She didn't sleep all the night, because of the sensations that she felt, were invading her, like the force that the akuma used in her forearm, or his horrible breath on his face, threatening her life, the horrible cruelty that the world used with her. Only some hours, only some hours she could sleep thanks to those penetrating emerald orbes that calmed her cries and wailing. She remembered his strong arms hug her and give her a warmth that she misses.
She never paid attention to Chat noir, she was always looking at Ladybug but after this, the cat hero called her attention, who would be under the mask that cute, flirty and joker guy?
She imagined him with those shiny and mesmerizing eyes, with his tousled blonde hair, she wanted to meet him.
Suddenly, she remembered Ladybug, that girl with pigtails that she admires but, not today. She didn't matter to her? Why she didn't appear? She had something more important? She was she going to let her die? All those questions were creating a hate to the girl. She was furious, she almost died and Chat noir risked his life for saving her and Ladybug didn't appear!
What was she thinking?! She can't hate her idol, her example to follow!!! Maybe she was sleeping, it was late night, right?
It doesn't matter, not for now, but today the queen will not appear
Chloe Bourgeois Queen of Paris