•10•

If I have mistakes please tell me so I can correct them.
-Ugh, you should take a shower.
-Shut your mouth cat!
-Me to shut up? You want to silence this handsome kitten?
-Leave your stupid jokes!
-My friend, you're entering in a furry situation. Jajaja, you understand? Furry because the cats we have fur.
-Ja ja, really funny. I will end with you at once.
-Try it.
Butterfly and cat run to the other, in a dance of hits, claws and kicks. It was like a improvised crazy dance, but prepared at the same time. They read the next movement of their adversary and avoided it with grace and agility, thanks to their abilities.
-I'm getting bored!
Says the kitten, dodging a hit from the akuma who growls and tries again.
-You're so meowring (*)
-Your words games suck!
-As your breath.
-Stupid evil born cat! You will pay for this!
-You have been saying that since the start and you haven't touch me any hair!
Increasing the anger of the akumatized, the man runs with fury to him, preparing his cuffs for giving a hit that would leave the cat unconscious, but he stayed there, standing with a mocking smile waiting the perfect moment. He was about to hit him in his face! To close but the cat jumped over him, avoiding the direct attack, and then, he hits him in his back, causing that the akuma complains because of the pain and his hat falls down.
The akuma must be in his hat
Thought quickly the cat and grabs it. He was about to destroy it but remembers that he can't purify akumas, only Ladybug can do it.
Damn it!
A little bit frustrated because his lady didn't appear, leaves unconscious the akuma and takes with him the hat.
Hey kiddo, tie him or he will escape and cause disasters.
Obeying Plagg that said something useful, ties the akuma to a post, and then leaves and loses in the dark night
The cat saved the night but the ladybug didn't appear for help him.

(*) Remember this story is original in Spanish, so I have to change the jokes.
In this case, meow is used for boring, in Spanish is used in so that in Spanish is muy (in this case cause it variates).