•8•

If I have mistakes please tell me so I can correct them.
-Help me please!
Alarmed by the shout, he gets up sharply, searching from where it comes.
In front of him, he saw a man that carried a blonde girl from the forearm, an akuma was awake.
-Plagg transforme moi! (*)
The kwami was absorbed by the ring, giving place to the cat of Paris who immediately jumps and gets lost in the shadows of the night, that today, doesn't have stars.
-Please help me!
-Shut up dumb!
The female voice was really familiar, but he couldn't decipher why.
Chat noir follows closely the akuma that carried the blonde girl. He held her from the forearm causing that the female balance to much, it seemed that she would fall.
Inside him, something shouts, don't let her go!
Obeying, he gives a jump of faith that allows him to approach, but the akuma moves, and in consequence the hero crashes against the wall and he complains of pain.
-Today isn't the day of this cat.
Says for himself with a grimace of pain in his face.
Go Adrien, don't let him escape
-I'm going Plagg
The blonde guy jumps and then climbs with the help of his metallic stick and follows the akuma.
Where was he bringing the female? He was about to find out..........
After some minutes, he arrives to the Eiffel Tower, finding the victim of Hawk Moth climbing the tower until he arrives to the tip.
He had a bad feeling, but it wasn't time to think, but of acting!
----
*Plagg transform me