EXTENDED SUMMARY.

I

I.

〚SUMMARY 〛
ASSASSINATION.

IT'S TRUE, I WON'T LIE
THE DARKNESS DOES SEEM KINDER
WHEN SHE SAYS GOODNIGHT.
❞ 
-n

     NAOMI Casterly was an assassin — forced to do Commander Shumway's dirty work for him or else give away the secrets that ran deep within her family. From the very age of 14, she picked up a gun in a desperate effort to protect her younger sister and closest friend. She ended hundreds of lives with her pistol and her knife.

     BLOOD had stained deep into Naomi Casterly's hands.

     HOWEVER, one slip up at a masquerade ball changes her life forever. On her 18th birthday, she is to be floated for her mother having a second child and the assault of a guard. She is lucky that that was the only crime they managed to link her to.

     BUT she finds herself amongst the 100 who are sent to the ground. And she discovers that perhaps life is about more than just surviving.

OR

IN WHICH
a hot-headed assassin falls to
earth with 99 other criminals
she would give her life for.

☼彡✦

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE 100. I ONLY OWN NAOMI, SERENA AND OTHER ORIGINAL CHARACTERS AND PIECES OF PLOT THAT ARE MY OWN CREATION. ALL OTHER CHARACTERS AND PLOT BELONG TO CW. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME, DO NOT STEAL MY IDEAS!

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAIN GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, STRONG LANGUAGE AND MATURE THEMES. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY ANY OF THESE CONCEPTS THEN THIS STORY MAY NOT BE FOR YOU.

the art in the cover is by sibylline_m

II.

〚MOODBOARDS 〛

Naomi - Assassination

     COPYRIGHT © 2016-2019 CLEXAFLOWERCROWNS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ALL WORKS, CHARACTERS, IDEAS AND CONTENT 100% BELONGS TO ME UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED (FOR EXAMPLE THE SHOW'S PLOT). IT IS FORBIDDEN TO COPY, STEAL, MAKE PROFIT OF OR DISTRIBUTE ANY WORK IN THIS BOOK. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THE STEALING OF MY WORKS AT ALL.

     PLEASE NOTIFY ME IF YOU SEE ANYONE USING MY CONTENT - THANK YOU SO MUCH!