5 years old

Mom was with Claire my sister by adoption. We played games until Dad came home. He looked sick. He was sweating and carrying a pistol. He walked into the room kissed Claire's head and moms. Claire was seven she looked scared. He lifted the pistol and shot her in the chest. Mom screamed yelling at him asking him why. He lifted the pistol and shot her in the head. I began crying. Dad looked at me and looked down. He lifted the pistol and it shot off into his head. I screamed crying. The door was busted down and men in black swarmed in. One came over to me. I was covered in blood spatter. He picked me up and ran me outside to an ambulance. People crowded around the street and saw me covered in blood. They gasp and also watched and they rolled up three body's. in body bags. They took me to the hospital and got me cleaned up. They asked for my name.
"Shyloh" I whisper.
Officers came in.
"Hi shyloh sweetheart can you tell us what happened." One asked kneeling in front of me.
"Mommy was playing with me and Claiwe in the living room. We wewe playing candy land. Dad came up sweaty and shaky holding a gun. He kissed mommies and sistew fowehead then he shot sistew and mom. He looked at me befowe he shot himself." I cried out in the end. I was hugged and they brought me to a car and drove me to a new Orphanage. Things began to change. I hardly spoke to anyone. I don't get attached to people. And I totally closed myself off. People adopt me but they always leave me.
Like two weeks after I came to the orphanage I was adopted by this new couple. We were on our way to school they enrolled me in. We were at a red light. Someone hit us from behind pushing us into the intersection. The people who had a green light got us in the side causing us to flip a couple times. I cried out I heard many gasps. I can see people looking in. My new parents are dead and I know it. I hung upside down with the smell of gas coming. A guy came through my window and unbuckled me carefully bringing me out. He held me as I cried in his shoulder. I can here people talking on their phones saying sympathetic things about me. The car blew up the man went down covering me. He got back up and look at the car. Police and ambulance came. They saw me and sigh.
The police man from earlier came up to the man holding me.
"Hi Shiloh are you okay." He asked.
I didn't answer.
"Remember me from two weeks ago. We got you out of your last home." He said. I nod.
"You are just having bad luck. I'm sure you will get luck sometime." The officer said. The stretcher came and the man set me gently on the stretcher. They took me to the hospital and. Checked me out. Then I was driven to another orphanage. I would get adopted and my new family would die. Like one was murdered and the guy that did it was about to kill me when police came and shot him. The same police officer sighed and took me away. Car accidents, suicides, murders the whole nine yards. They gave me a handler that will place me new places because the fact it happens so much. I went to every orphanage in England and now they were sending me to the states at the age of nine.