Cornered

Me and Hermione walked into the great hall with her explaining something she read. When Harry and Ron stood in front of us not moving.
"Hi Harry Hi Ron" Hermione said. They nodded and looked at me.
"I'm going to lay down. I don't feel well when I'm here." I said scratchy to Hermione. She nodded. I turned on heal and started walking to the tower. I was shoved to a corner. It was Malfoy and his gang.
"Look who it is its S-s-shy Potter." Malfoy said with a sneer. I hugged my stomach and looked down.
"So where did you go during break. Did you go to your Adoptees funeral?" He ask with a laugh. I tear slid down my face.
"Oh look boys the zombie shows emotion. She killed her adoptive families and finally showing remorse." Malfoy said in a sneer.
"I wonder if she's dead. Let's see." He said and jabbed me with his wand. Pain went through my body. I was kicked a few times before they left me crying on the ground unable to move. I close my eyes listening to things around me. I heard ton of voice. Then a gasp. I heard people shouting then warm hands of a professor.
"Oh dear. Let's get you to the hospital wing and fix you up." The voice of McGonagal said. I was levitated hearing several intakes of breaths. I was set down on something. I had potions shoved down my throat and slaves rubbed on my skin. I feel warmer. I lay there hearing people talking.
"Madam promfrey when will she wake up she's been asleep for a week now." I heard Hermione ask.
"It's up to her if she wakes up ms. Granger. She has to have a will to come back. I'm afraid we are waiting for her to find it somewhere to stay in the realm of the living." Was the reply.
"Come on Shy. Wake up for me. For your uncle for your new caretakers. For your. Either Percy in the states." I heard her say. I twitch my hand.
"That's it Shy open your eyes." Hermione said with hope. I peel my eyes open a little.
"I'm so tired though." I wined. Hermione smiled and gave me a scolding look. She then scolding me telling me I should eat more." The matron walked out of her office and saw me awake. She rushed over here and started checking me.
"What happened?" Was the question they asked. Both staring at me for an answer.
"Malfoy and gang." I whisper. 
A tear slid. Down my face.
"They made fun of the fact everyone that took care of me died. They said I killed them with no remorse. Then the jabbed me with a wand and I was in excruciating pain. Then the started kicking me. And I couldn't move. And I couldn't stay awake any longer." I whispered out. The matron looked like she can explode. Hermione was cuddling me. I cried in her shoulder. I heard footsteps rushing into the wing. I heard harsh whispers and sighs. The footsteps rushed back out. I was released with Hermione forcing me to eat and watch me. I walked with her to the great hall. My cloths baggy since I got them sized at the beginning of the year. Hermione put loads of chicken and vegetables on plate. I started eating afraid of punishments. Halfway through I was stuffed. I look at Hermione. I saw Ron and Harry in front of me.
"The whole plate Shyloh Promfrey said so." She said. I shakily grabbed another piece of chicken and bit into it. I put it down and covered my mouth a bucket appears. I up chucked dinner. Hermione holds my hair and rubs my back. I heard her sigh.
"Ms. Potter come with me." Said Snape's cold voice. I tried to stand up but I felt too weak. He picked me up and brought me to the hospital wing. I heard a sigh.
I got potions shoved down my throat and I was stuck to the bed. I went to sleep knowing I'm stuck there for a while.