Meeting Percy

I woke up to the smell of food. There was bags of food on the table and the woman and man was going over papers. There was a knock on the door. The man got up and answered it. There stood a boy with black hair and sea green eyes. The man let him in and the woman hugged him.
"Percy this is Shyloh but she goes by shy. Shy this is Perseus but he goes by Percy he's my son." The woman said. I give a small wave.
"Hi" he said with a troublemaker smirk.
"Percy why don't you take Shy for a while. Paul and I are going over paperwork. Besides you should get to k ow her." The woman said. The man gave him some money.
"Get her a new outfit and a book. She loves books." The man said. Percy took hold of my shoulder and we walked out of the hotel.
"How old are you?" He asked.
I hold up nine fingers.
"Nine?" He asked. I nodded.
"Then where's your parents?" He asked. "Did they die during the attack in New York?" He asked.
"No when I was one my twin and I witnessed my parents murder. But I'm sure he can't remember me nor that night. My Aunt and Uncle took him in and I was sent to an orphanage. When I was three I was adopted by a nice couple that had a daughter two years older than me. When I was five the man that I came to know as my father came home. Kissed his daughter and wife and shot them then himself leaving me with the police. Two weeks later I was adopted again. They were taking me to a school they enrolled me in. We were in a red light. A car behind us crashed into us pushing us into the intersection. The people that had green light had no time to react and crashed into our car sending us rolling. They died. I survived thanks to a man to get me out before the car exploded. This happened many times. People took me in they leave me behind by being in car accidents, murdered, suicides the whole nine yards. In England they gave me a handler. The Handler is to make sure I make it to the next orphanage and have things I need and gives me emotional support. When the attack of New York happened. I was just dropped off of my thirtieth orphanage. My handler probably died. And the matron and the rest of the kids left me in a building. I grabbed my information and got out just as it was destroyed. I was walking down the streets when your mum grabbed me and took me with them here." I said quietly in my British accent.
"Oh" is all he said. We were in a mall. He took me to a clothing store. I walked to a clearance rack and grabbed a shirt and jeans in my size. We paid for it and I went and got changed. He then took me to this hair place. When we walked in he saw a person he knows.
"Piper can you come here?" A blonde girl walked up with these really cool eyes. He whispered something in her ear. She turned to me and smiled.
"So you must be Shy. My name is Piper. Percy wanted me to do your hair and give you some tips is that alright?" She asked.
"Yeah that's fine." My accent going full blast. She did my hair and gave me tips on how to put it up. They said bye and Percy took me to a book store where a blonde woman stood. She glared at Percy but smiled at me. I walked up to her.
"Can you help me find books." I ask. She smiled and nodded. She began showing me sections. She asked me "what kind of books do you like."
"All of them. They were my escape." I said quietly.
She showed me books that she likes. I told her which ones I already read. By the end I had six thick Novels. When we came to the counter Percy had wide eyes.
"That's a lot of books." He mumbled.
"Now that's a good two days read." I said with a raised eyebrow. The woman laughed. She rang the books up and Percy paid. Then he took me back to the hotel. Percy knocked on the door and the woman answered. I walked in with my six books and my hair done. The man looked at my pile of books and laughed. Percy was scowling and grumbling about pesky Goddess.
"Shyloh is it okay if we adopt you?" The woman said. I was frozen.
I look at her with tears.
"Then something will happen to you." I said.
"No sweetheart. The only thing that can happen to us is bright smiles and memories with you in our lives. We grew attached to you. Please can we adopt you." The lady said. I shakily nod my head. She smiles and gives me a bear hug.
"Now what books did you get?" She asked. I started telling her how the woman with blonde hair went through the books and her favorites and how I picked out the ones I haven't read. Then at the end when Percy said that was a lot of books and how those were only a two days read.
She laughed at some parts and gave a knowing look at Percy. Percy gave a sheepish smile and grew blush on his cheeks. I giggled and poked them. He started tickling me in which i glared at him and his hair changed blue. I started laughing uncontrollably so does my new mom and Dad.
"What?" He asked confused.
"Your hair" mom chocked out. He looked in the mirror. He then fell to his knees and cried out about his hair. That made me fall holding my stomach.
"Yeah yeah laugh it all up. But can you please tell me why I have blue hair?" He asked.
I shrugged my shoulder.
"Your guess is as good as mine." I said.
But I know why but I can't tell them. I'm a witch and my twin is a wizard.
"Oh well I like blue anyways. Mom Paul I got to go back to camp." He said. They modded and said goodbye. We drove back to New York seeing it slightly cleaned up from the attack. They filed the adoption papers and saw a judge that saw my transcript.
"Do you Sally Blofis are full sound in mind?" The judge asked.
"Yes." She answered.
"You Paul Blofis are sound in mind. Any suicide thoughts?" He asked.
"Yes I'm sound in mind. I have none of those thoughts." Dad said. The judge stared to see and lies.
"Then I will allow the adoption. Congradulations Shyloh. Hope your lucky this time." He said with a sympathetic face. I nod. After that they took me to the Park. Where I see a group of people. A man in black came up behind me and grabbed me. I screamed. The groups heads went towards the scream. The man put a hand on my mouth.
"Shy!" Mom yelled with tears flowing out. The group went into action. An arrow hit right beside my head. The man grunted. And dropped me. Another arrow hit the man. He fell with a thud. Mommy and Daddy ran to me and held me. They hug me tight saying calming things. One of the people in the group kneeled down.
"Sally?" The man asked.
"Tony." Mom said.
"Paul this is my brother Tony Stark. I was put for adoption when my parents died at age three. And the Jacksons adopted me. Tony this is Paul my husband and Shyloh my newly adopted daughter. And my son is at a military camp." Mom said. Paul picked me up and I lay my head on his shoulder. We went home.