Break

I woke up with a huge headache. I got up and got dressed and went to the great hall. I sat down I grabbed an apple before leaving. I passed Harry before I left the hall. I grabbed my things and went to the station with Hermione. We boarded the train and I went through the book with Hermione. I told her stories and how each of them died. She gave me a hug and told me calming words. When the train stopped we got off and she pulled me to her parents.
"Mom, Dad this is Shy." Hermione introduced me. I give them a small wave. I clutched the book. Hermione gave me a hug and scolded me to laugh on the break. I nodded and grabbed my bag. I walk through the barrier and saw Percy and Tony. They gasp at my appearance. I gotten worse since moms and dads death in September. I was sickly pale. I was thin that I'm a walking skeleton. My red hair is dull and my eyes look like shattered glass. I have severe black bags under my eyes. Sally is wrapped around my neck with Paul walking beside me and Hazel walking on the other side. I made them look like to others as dogs with me holding a leash. They give me a hug and brought me to a house. I showed them my book with my sketches and photos of my old families. I told them everything. Then when it came to mom and Dad. Sally and Paul I cried into Percy's shirt.
"So you were adopted again. How are they?" Uncle Tony asked.
"The Weasley's. Molly Weasley the mother. Arthur Weasley the father. They have seven kids two already graduated. There is Charlie Weasley, Bill Weasley, Percy Weasley, Fred and George Weasley, Ron Weasley he's my twins best friend, and Ginny Weasley. They all have red orange hair freckles and a combination of brown or blue eyes. I am going to be sharing a room with Ginny as she is their only daughter and she is a year younger then me. My twin tried to apologize and wants me to talk to him but I can't because I feel ashamed. When I do. He disowned me. I could feel the pain ripping my heart. I'm passing my classes I'm second in my class and my only friend is first." I said scratchy. They put me to bed. I know they are going to talk about me.
---time skip---
It's time for me to go back to school. At Christmas I got a blue sweater with a baby blue s on it from Mrs. Weasley. From Percy he gave me a leather necklace with eleven beads. He said it's for how many years I survived. Tony got me a foundation. I was confused at first but he explained it to me. It's called the Shyloh Potter foundation. It's for kids who grew up in orphanages and witnessed their family get killed. It gives the child a therapist and a schooling fund. The child must keep their grade up at a 3.0 if other wise they can talk to the chairmen of the foundation to see if the child is just having a hard time if so the child will receive a tutor until their grades improved. Hermione gave me a book on advanced transfiguration. I hug them good bye at the platform my familiars by me we walked into the Hogwarts express. I found a Hermione and told her what I got. She looked shocked but was proud of the influence I'm making in the muggle realm.