Coming back

I was somewhere bright. Then I saw people. They were my parents.
"Shy look at you. What have you been doing to your self." Sally said.
"They took me away from Percy and Uncle Tony. I didn't get to say good bye." I said with tears.
"I also meet my twin. He blew up because he said that at least you guys loved me. Then he said it was my fault for all of your deaths. Even the people at the orphanage and my handlers deaths. Then they tried to kill my familiar when I stepped in front of the curse." I said with tears. They surrounded me.
"Shy don't blame your self. But you need to go back love. Be happy little girl we know you can be." They said.
It started going black and I cried out not wanting to leave.
I hear whispers, gasps and cries. I feel my arm hanging off something. I feel something covering my body and breeze of me being moved.
I started coughing. The sheet was removed and I was put on my side. I feel people scanning me. "Where's my familiars. Are they alright?" I coughed out.
"Are you alright. Shy you were dead for a hour." The voice of Dumbles said.
"Don't change the subject Dumbles is my familiars are right?" I asked.
"Yes they are fine. Their stunned right now so we could take you. They wouldn't let us near your body." Dumbles said.
"Yeah I'm fine I had a lovely one sided conversation with my adopters and parents for coming to early and not acting as a happy girl." I grumble. Dumbles chuckled. I was helped up. I had pain on my chest. I looked down to see a bloody owl carved into my chest.
"Well that hurts." I mumbled.
"Come along Shy your new parents are here for a meeting." He said with all seriousness. I groaned and followed him. I waved a hand over my messed up robes. They were cleans up. When we got in I saw to worried and sad red heads. Dumbles pointed to a seat. The red heads saw and turned. They gasp. I sat down and hug my knees.
"What happened Albus?" Mrs. Weasley asked.
"Well Shy here stopped a troll from killing her and Hermione Granger a friend your Ronald's friends. We took her to the hospital wing and started treating the lack of nutrients. We even gave her dreamless sleep drought. But she fought it because someone was attacking her familiars. They were about to kill Sally her snake familiar. When she stepped in front of the unforgivable curse thrown. She was dead for an hour in that time I contacted you. When we were taking her to the hospital wing and just about there she woke up asking if her familiar alive and okay." Dumbles stated. They look at me.
"She also got scolding diring that time by everyone that were made her parents including James and Lilly." Dumbles continued.
Dumbles looked at me.
"Yeah well this girl is staying depressed so that scolding is bad." I said. I got up and left the room. I walk back to the tower where everyone is awake and gossiping. I started to walk up the stairs but Harry's voice came through the crowd.
"Shy what happened. Please talk to me."
"That's the first. There's a reason my nickname is Shy Harry. It's hard for me to speak and get close to people because of what I've been through. You lost your chance when you yelled at me for having a better life. Wen you made fun of me. The same day my new parents died. Imagine watching all 36 foster families dying. Then getting moved some where else. I didn't get to say good bye to my foster brother in New York before I was dragged back here. I wasn't able to see my uncle in everything but blood. I was denied a chance to live with them. I'm stuck in a place I'm very uncomfortable in. I don't feel at home here. In fact this is just a place I'm feel threatened. My home is in New York with the family I have left. Not here where I got disowned." I said crying at the end. I run up the stairs and go in my room. I was greeted by my familiars. I went to bed crying myself asleep. Screaming at times of watching my parents dying.