Meeting

It's been two days since I came home. Tomorrow is the meeting. Steve is going to be my other guardian. I have been sitting in my room. Sketchbook in my lap. My hand would wonder around the paper sketching. They would bring food in but it's left on my desk. I stare outside watching the bustling people. At six they bring another tray of food. They sigh looking at my old tray.
"Shy you need to eat." Percy said scolding. I didn't do anything. My eyes never moved. My lips stayed chapped and straight. My body never moved showing I am alive. The only thing showing I was alive was the small breaths I take, and my hand sketching something on the paper. I was picked up but I was still sketching. I was set on something soft and cool. My hand stopped and I blinked. I looked around and my pencil dropped. I looked down at my sketchbook. It was a picture of me with a suitcase and standing by the lady handler. We were on a porch of a foster home with kids running around. I cry out. I see Percy come to view. He saw my drawing and his face went slack. He ran to me holding me whispering calming things.
"What's wrong?" Tony asked. He picked up the sketchbook and looked through it.
"These are awesome pictures. Also have these happened yet?" He asked.
I point to the recent one.
"Tomorrow" I said scratchy. Tony looked shocked.
"Jarvis get the Avengers here now." Tony called.
"Calling them now." Jarvis replied. Ten minutes later they came running in.
"It's not going to work the Judge is going to deny" Tony said.
"But I thought we got money covered and I'm responsible would let them accept it." Steve question.
"That is true. However with my family transcript they use resources to look it that said people. They check to see if that said people are suicidal. If that is clear they go through another question. They check to see if their past. Percy with his ADHD and many expulsions they will deny him. Steve with his line of work has enemies. They will deny. Third is they check any records like cards, trafficking, and their daily schedule. They would see Percy going to camp most of the time and Steve is always getting trouble with enemies. They would send me to a new foster home and wish for the best. That is why my new handler said good luck and the secret message of not getting attached." My scratchy and hoarse voice was heard through the room. They took long really long look at me. They can see my sicken cheeks. My very pail skin. My very dull eyes that says I've seen to much. My chest hardly rises. And my hair still in the bread but hair fell out. Dark bags under my eyes showing from lack of sleep. Dry chapped cracked lips formed a permanent frown. My uniform I never changed out of hung loosely on me. My scar behind my hair looks angry. My owl Moon Lilly screeched flying on my shoulder. She had a package and a stack of letters. There was thirteen letters in a separate stack in gold envelopes. Percy gave her some treats as I took the things from her. I open one gold letter. It glowed when opened.
---------------------------------
Dear Shy,
I have an idea how you must feel. But you need to know we are here for you. Yes you lost people that cared about you. I know at least twenty that still love you keep your head up.
                       -Lady Athena
---------------------------------
Dear Shy,
Keep your head up and remember the people you have. Remember the good times you had with them not the bad times. They are still alive in your heart. Don't forget the days you have now. I know you feel like it's your fault. Your are just like Percy taking blame for deaths that's not your fault. Your just like the sea untamable.
               ~Lord Poseidon
---------------------------------
The rest of the gold letters were like those two. Well except Zeus. When I opened his I was hit with energy making me fly off the couch. Percy was laughing. I glared at him and pointed at him. He shot up in the air smoking. His hit was pointing up in the air. I open the box. Was a baby snake, lion and Pegasus. They were all cuddling each other.

There was an orange envelope also

Inside the envelope was paperwork for said animals and wads of cash and a letter

---------------------------------
Dear Shyloh,
You don't know me at least not yet. These are gifts to you. I know you have been having a hard time. But it will get better one day. But until we meet know that I think of you everyday. These will be your protectors and familiars. They will be your friends. I know you can understand animals just word of caution your Pegasus loves donuts.
                         ~anonymous
---------------------------------
"Whats in the box?" Tony asked.
"Why don't you look?" I ask with a smirk. Everyone stepped back with my change of mood and creepy look when I said it. Tony stepped to the box and looked in. He fell backwards and crawled away. I picked up the lion in one arm, the snake on my shoulder and my Pegasus in my other arm.
"Woah who gave you a Pegasus?" He asked like it's no big deal.
"I'm not sure. The letter said that he knows I'm having a hard time and these would be my Protectors, familiars and friends." I said with a smile. I lay them back in the box and waved my hand and toys and food appeared in the box. Then I got to the other letters.
They were from Hogwarts staff and some students. Some apologized about my loss. From my twin I got three parchments of him apologizing and begging me to come back. The Professor gave me homework and I got a signed permission to use my wand outside of school to do my things. I smiled I closed my eyes. I imagine my trunk and things in front of me. I open my eyes to see it in front of me. I put my things in it. I close it and wave my hand and it shrunk. I put it in my pocket. Percy has been playing with my pets with some of the avengers.
'Are you Mama?' They asked.
I smile.
'Yes I am babies. But you are also my friends and protectors.' I sent to them.
I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote Dumbledore.
Dear Dumbles,
I'm sorry for the scene I caused. However now that my set of parents died I'm being shipped off elsewhere. If you have any couples that can adopt me with no bad past can you please ask them to adopt me. I'm afraid every time I'm getting adopted a judge goes deep in their past to see if they don't kill them selves of the fact they have enemies. I also got familiars but with muggles they would be scared. Ill be sent to yet another orphanage because my brother does not meet the requirements of a responsible parent and does not have a good schooling record. Please help me. I want to stay with my uncle and brother in everything but blood. But I'm going to be pulled apart. And I can't take it.
With all hope Shyloh Potter Blofis.
---------------------------------
I sent the letter with Moon Lilly in hopes he can do something. I cried in my brothers shoulder as he held me saying calming words. Though all I can think of is I'm going to be sent away.