Death and custody

When I woke up in the hospital wing I wanted to cry. A parchment was on the table with a pot of ink and quill. It's like my hand has its own mind. I had closed my eyes and slightly dozed off.
"Shy" I hear a person call.
I slowly peel my eyes open. The person who called my name was Dumbles.
"What are you drawing my dear?" He asked. I look confused he points to my lap. I look down to see I drew a troll in the bathroom of some sort.
"I don't remember doing this?" I said confused. He cleans up the mess and takes the picture.
"Now dear you are going to be watched strictly. After what happened last night you are under no circumstances to go to the astronomy tower. Do I make my self clear."  He said strictly.
I nod my head with a few tears slipping down my face. I was told to get ready breakfast will start in ten minutes. I got up slowly and put on fresh robes. I put my hair in a set of French braids. I walk to the great hall. I took a piece of toast and ate. When Harry came up I walked to McGonagal asked for my schedule and the common room password. She gave them both. I walked out of the great hall looking at my feet. I went to the tower and got my things and went to potions my first class. I sat in the very back. I set my things up. When everyone was in Snape made a speech. He then called roll and stopped at Harrys name.
"Ah Harry our new celebrity." He said and started asking him questions.
He then looked at me.
"Do you know the answers to those questions?" He asked.
I nod. I told him the answers he nods and gives me points. He then begins the assignments. I started the potion. I keep precise movements. I finished it and Rose my hand. He stalks to the back. He looks at my potion and nods.
"You exceed standards you pass." He said. When class was over I heard Harry trash talk me. I ran to the tower I
Was told not to. I stood on the very edge. Moon Lilly flew with a letter. It was covered in tear stains. I open it.
Dear Shy,
I'm so Sorry Shy. But your mom and Paul died. They were at home when the gas pipe exploded. When you come home you will be living with me at the tower. I'm so sorry Princess.
                  ~Uncle Tony
I cried out in sorrow.
"Shy we told you not to come here!" Snape said frustrated.
I hold up my letter. He took it and read it. He sighed. The teachers come running in the tower. Snape hands them the letter. I stood up with tears pouring. I shake my head.
"I can't take it any more." I cried. I jumped off the ledge. I close my eyes when I felt tingly sensation. I open my eyes I found myself surrounded by twelve people.
"Please just let me." I cried. They shake their heads no. I went to a full out sob.
"Shy!" I heard Percy.
I look up and see his blood shot eyes with tear stains. He runs to me and holds me, as I cry in his chest. He cradled me and walks out of the building. He walks to the tower. He goes into the elevator and press the Avenger hangout. When the doors opened all heads turned towards us. Tony walks over and engulfing us.
"I told them that this was going to happen. They didn't listen to me." I cried.
"Shh Shy it's okay I'm here Percy's here." Tony said.
"How was school?" Tony asked.
"Well" I sniff.
"I meet my twin brother. He doesn't like me because apparently I had people that took me. Or the fact he was stuck with a abusive house hold. Then I tried to kill myself because he said it was my fault. But a professor grabbed me before and I was under suicide watch. I went to class and got questions right. He then trashed talked me. I went to the Astronomy tower that I was told I was forbidden because I would hurt myself. Then I got your letter. The teachers came and tried to get me off. I gave them the letter and jumped. The next thing I know I'm with Percy." I cried out.
The elevator ding went off. A woman in a suit, she was my emergency handler.
"No" I said.
"I'm sorry Shy. It time to find another family." She said.
"I have family. This is my family." I cried.
"Tony Stark is unable to take care of us with his past actions and current job. I'm sorry Shy but we have to place you else where."
"What about Percy!" I cried out.
She sighed.
"Percy how old are you?" She asked.
"18" he answered.
"Do you have a Job?" She asked.
Tony answered for him.
"Yes he is working as a janitor for this tower."
The woman nodded.
"What's your schooling like?" She asked me.
"I finished ninth grade. And I was going to a boarding school that I got a scholarship at." I said. She nodded and sigh.
"Well Percy fill out this paperwork and you have a special meeting with the judge. You will also need another person to be co parents considering your job and young. So you need a person that is financially stable and responsible. Your appointment is at Two this Friday. That's three days. Good luck and Shy remember don't blame yourself." The woman said and left. I ran to Percy and hugged him.
"Don't leave me please." I begged.
"I won't I promise. Now come on let's get you to bed it's been a long day." He said picking me up. He brought me our floor Tony gave us. He brought me to my baby blue room with dark blue owls. And I have dozens of pictures. Percy tucked me in and kissed my forehead and was about to go. I grabbed his hand. He climbed in and I cuddled into him. I can feel him rubbing my back. I feel asleep feeling my big brother protecting me.