Released

I have been the hospital wing for a month. My routine is like so.
•Wake up
•bathroom
•potions
•breakfast
•homework
•Lunch
•restroom
•visit from Hermione
•potions
•dinner
•restroom
•sleep
I'm still 2nd in my class. Some color came back to me. My hair is also brighter and some meat came back.
"Ms. Potter you may go. But if I get you back saying you have not eaten like you should then I'll be sending you to saint Margos and they would be keeping you for a year or more." Madam promfrey who I called poppy. I got dressed and ready and walked to the great hall. When I entered it was silent. A lot of eyes are on me. Hermione stands up and runs to me. We engulf in a hug.
"How are you feeling?" She asked.
"I feel better. I got some energy back and a wonderful threat from our very own medi witch saying she will be sending me on a very long visit at Saint Margos." I said with a small smile.
"If she wasn't I was." She said.
"Thanks I appreciate the thought. Let's eat." I said. Talking began with gossip about me. I sit down and got some bacon, eggs and toast. I started eating. Me and Hermione speaking the whole time with the boys trying to cut in. I roll my eyes.
"So Shy where are you going this summer. Did you get adopted again?" She asked.
"Yeah Dumbles got me with a family. He said nothing is going to happen to them. He checked me for curses and jinxes. They said I can meet my Uncle and brother in the states as long as I tell them." I said.
"So you will be owling me?" She asked.
"Yes I was told it would help me better if I open myself up." I said with a nod. Hermione smiled at me. She then dragged me up and brought me to potions our first class of the day. I sat next to her. The rest of the class walked in and Snape stalked in.
"Glad you can join us Ms. Potter. I believe you have work to turn in that I gave your last week?" He asked with his voice drawled. I went into my bag and hand him my rolls of parchment. He nods and tells us we are brewing a potion. I get started and finished the potion half the time of Hermione and it was perfect.
"How do you do that so fast?" She whisper yelled.
"I love potions." I said.
"Yes she seems to like taking them right Shyloh." Snape said.
"Not in the slightest. We are finished can we go." I ask. I heard a deep chuckle.
"Yes the two of you may go after you clean your stations." Snape said. I flicked my wand and the station was cleaned. I grabbed Hermione and left the class with a laugh. I heard his chuckle and his yell of get back to work.