WHAT?!

Roan's POV

"Sir!sir!we got her!she's in the dungeon right now" Athol says comming into the room."you'we done well,Athol. I new i did the right choise by chosing you as my second!" I said,actually happy by his work."thank you,sir,it means a lot" he says. I nod and start walking down to the dungeon.ok,dont do anything stupid,just tell her the situation and that she is my only solution.
I open the door and see Octavia lying on the floor. I walk towards her and kneel down next to the brown haired beauty,she looks so peacfull.her eyes start flutering open.

Octavia's POV

Ooww,my head hurts so bad!wait where am i?my eyes start to flutter open,there is someone in front of me.who is it,my eyes are all blured. Im slowly getting my sight back."you feeling better?" Asks the person in front of me,the voice is strong,manly and intimidating. I know that voice,i know i have heard it before. Of course!its Roan!"Roan?" I ask just to clarify it's him."yes,it's me"he says.
"Why am i here?how did i get here?why are you here?" I just ranted on and on with qestions."you are in Azgeda,that explains why im here." He explains "But why am i here?" I ask,he looks like someone just caught him doing something he shouldn't. "Weeell. . .hmm,how do i explain this. . ." He says "how about starting at the beginning" i pressed,getting impatient. "Oh,yeah. Azgeda is in trouble,after my mother died,Azgeda has been wanting a new queen.one of Azgeda's rules is that we need a queen,and nobody inside my walls are worthy enough. So my point is,Octavia kom skaicru, would you save Azgeda by becoming my queen?"

What just happend,did he just,no he didn't,but he did!!"i,uhh,i mean,i don't know what to say" i said.

"It's ok,you can think about it in your room,come on"

"My room?"

"Of course!your my spescial guest!"

"Thank you" i said.

He led me into my new room wich consists of a bed,a mirror and a dresser.he told me to put on som new clothes and wash my face,then come down for dinner(outfit and room below)

he told me to put on som new clothes and wash my face,then come down for dinner(outfit and room below)

I look in the mirror and think

First,Lincoln dies because of my brother!then i'm asked to be queen over Azgeda with Roan by my side!What.am.i.going.to.do?

This is going to be an interesting dinner.

MUST READ!IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
Hey everyone!my second chapter,yay!!so just to clarify a few things: A.L.I.E is not in this story,neither is Pike.oh,and lincoln died in a different way,he and bellamy and some other people got attacked while sleeping in their little camp,Bellamy left him to die to save himself.I know, what.an.asshole!
So again thank you for reading!bye✋