visiters

Octavia's POV
I was standing in my room when someone barged in, i turn around and see Clarke and Raven. "OMG! Hi guys!" I say and smile towards them, but they don't smile back "is something wrong?" I ask, concerned.

"No, nothing's wrong, wait a minute, we forgot your wedding gift back in Arkadia" Raven says sarcastically.

"Ohh, yeah, your pissed of because im marrying Roan. . .hehe" i say nervously looking down.

"How-why-when? Did he coercion you! I am gonna kill that littl-"

"NO! He did not coercion me, he just told me the situation and apperantly i am the only selusion" i explained to them.

"If this is your way to forget about Lincoln, you seriously need to snapp out of it!" Clarke says sternly.

"ITS NOT!!" I shout at them. "Get Out!" I order.

"What? NO! We are not leaving you!" Raven shouts.

"Is there any problem here?" Someone said from outside the door.

"There is actually a problem" i say, as two men from the guard walks in. "Get thees two girls away, and lock them into custody" i say sternly. They nod and take Clarke and Raven out the door while they scream things like: 'YOU CANT DO THIS!' and 'WHAT WOULD LINCOLN THINK OF YOU IF HE SAW YOU LIKE THIS?!' and my personal favouritt from Raven 'YOU BITCH!' so simple, yet so funny to hear.

I look back at myself in the mirror and nod, aproving my outfit for dinner.

Roan's POVOctavia comes into the room and sits down next to me, i nod my head at her and say, "Octavia" she is tottally not in the mood right now 'couse she just nod at me with a small fake smile

Roan's POV
Octavia comes into the room and sits down next to me, i nod my head at her and say, "Octavia" she is tottally not in the mood right now 'couse she just nod at me with a small fake smile.

"What's wrong?" I ask. She looks at me and says simply "visiters." And before i knew it, i was walking, no marching down the hallway to Echo's room. When i walk in, i see her and Bellamy sitting on her bed talking.

I clear my throat loudly, they turn towards me and the look on their faces was priceless! They looked shocked, tereffied and guilty.
"Who said you could bring guests back from Arkadia?" I ask in a harsh tone.

"Ummh" they both say at the same time, they excange glances with eachother and gulp.

"We tought it would me...umm...nice with some....hehe....visiters?" Echo said more as a question than a statement.

"Now i wonder, how many did you bring?" I ask.

"Clarke, Raven, Monty, Jasper, Murphy and Miller." Bellamy sais nervously, i just face palm and sigh.

I HATE visiters!

Yaaasssss!!!! New chapter! I've been sooo bussy! I'm writing four books at the same time! Yes four, i have one thats not out yet, its called 'Voldemort's daughter'.
Weelll, See YA!👐